Drunk Ratchaburi Man Wakes Up Without Penis

webfact

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam Kinison had a comedy routine where he was going to have a night out with the boys.  Asked his wife if he could take his dick with him.  "No way!"  "But all the other guys are taking theirs."

Somewhere around here, I have a little box of Thai Duk Dik candy.  555

31 minutes ago, Docno said:

If the victim was a western man, I wonder how many jokes we'd be making. 

If the victim was a woman whose breasts had been sliced off, I wonder how many jokes we'd be making... 

Not many...

9 hours ago, atyclb said:

cut down on the alcohol so at least you will realize if it was already missing from previously 

I always check before I start drinking. And a few times during.

12 hours ago, TKDfella said:

Indeed, some people here have decided to ignore the fact that a crime has been committed (though I doubt the police would be too concerned).

You are completely right of course.  Part of the problem in this instance is that the version printed in TV completely ignored half the story and made the whole thing sound ridiculous which of course it is not.  I had to read the original news report today to find out what is known about the incident.  Bad, careles or professionally negligent editing of the story. 

6 hours ago, Penicillin said:

Borrow ?    “ Hey , honey , this one is just a loaner, shall I keep it or wait for a bigger one” 

Lady boys couldnhave donar penis bit of a waist feeding them to ducks 

shit just spat out my food just realized I am eating duck and rice

16 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Mabe it has been posted to an inactive post.   I know what I will look for first thing tomorrow morning , waking up with out my chap. Get a grip Phil ........................

" What you look for telac ? "

" I am sure it was there when I went to bed last night "

If lucky they duck and dick could fly back with his penis

thays a good name for a pub the duck and dick

8 hours ago, Docno said:

If the victim was a western man, I wonder how many jokes we'd be making. 

If the victim was a woman whose breasts had been sliced off, I wonder how many jokes we'd be making... 

Lots of jokes about Wayne Bobbit, lots of jokes about Amazonian women too. You need to get out more.

Ratchaburi man arrested for allegedly knocking out, dismembering, friend

By The Nation

A bus garage mechanic in Ratchaburi was arrested on Monday for allegedly beating a friend unconscious before cutting off his penis out of anger that he had tried to rape his wife.

Permsak Phetprasert, 50, chief mechanic of a garage that makes bus bodies in Ratchaburi’s Ban Pong district, was arrested after his friend, Suwit Tipjantha, 39, was admitted to Ban Pong Hospital late on Monday night.

Suwit told police from his hospital bed that he drank with Permsak at the mechanic’s house on Monday evening before losing consciousness and did not know who had attacked him.

After his arrest, Permsak allegedly admitted that he attacked Suwit, cut off his penis and threw it away beside his house out of anger after he found that Suwit had allegedly tried to rape his wife while he was drunk.

Permsak said he let Suwit stay with him at their rented house and he, Suwit and another friend drank together Monday evening. When the liquor ran out, Permsak and the other friend drove their motorcycle to buy another bottle, leaving Suwit waiting at the drinking table .

Permsak said that when he returned from buying alcohol he saw his wife running from her bedroom and Suwit walking out a moment later.

He said he became angry and repeatedly hit Suwit with a hammer, knocking him unconscious before cutting off his penis.

He then called neighbours to send Suwit to hospital.

Police failed to locate Suwit’s member, and believe it might have been taken away by an animal.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30350690

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-07-24

26 minutes ago, webfact said:

Permsak said that when he returned from buying alcohol he saw his wife running from her bedroom and Suwit walking out a moment later.

She didn't expect him back so soon? :whistling:

Just an alternative viewpoint. 

1 hour ago, lvr181 said:

She didn't expect him back so soon? :whistling:

Just an alternative viewpoint. 

How low can you go, a husband should never leave his wife with a friend alone in the house with wife, unless he gives his friend the blessing, wink wink 

2 hours ago, Spidey said:

Lots of jokes about Wayne Bobbit, lots of jokes about Amazonian women too. You need to get out more.

You need to read more. The mythological Amazonian women were said to remove one breast themselves to be able to use a bow. They were not attacked. So that example is irrelevant on two counts: fiction and self-inflicted. As for Bobbit, my logic still holds... if a woman was mutilated in some comparable fashion, no-one would be making jokes out of it. 

I guess he ain´t gonna be so "cocky" at the karaoke no more. Some classic storys, though, do tell that a kick in the nuts make people sing. Here all the tollbox went away, so maybe this man will win Eurovision Song Contest with his newly found voice.

Ratchaburi Man Learns Fate Of Missing Penis

By Jintamas Saksornchai, Staff Reporter

5_D45Jplv-696x464.jpg

Kitchen knives laid out by police investigators Monday at the house where a man confessed to using one to cut off his colleague’s penis.

RATCHABURI — Police retraced the steps of a man who woke with his penis missing to a suspect who reportedly said he used a kitchen knife to cut the man after he sexually assaulted his wife.

A day after the man, identified only as Suwit, woke up in a hospital emergency room with his penis gone and other serious injuries, police Monday identified and arrested his boss, who they said confessed to committing the crime out of rage.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/07/24/ratchaburi-man-learns-fate-of-missing-penis/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-07-24

Archived