Drunk Ratchaburi Man Wakes Up Without Penis

webfact

On 7/23/2018 at 1:41 PM, Darcula said:

This is a case for Detective Dick Tracy.

You really deserve more 'likes' for this line.........LMAO

I'm late to this thread(9 pages) so i'll put my 2 inches in.........

"Now you see it........now you don't"

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Police officers failed to ascertain the location of the discarded penis. They think it might have been eaten by animals in the neighborhood."

Perhaps he could request a medical facility to clone one for him. I'm sure it could be grown in a lab. I'm sure it must have been done in the US before. Remember: Spiro Agnew is an anagram of "grow a penis"

4 hours ago, canopus1969 said:

Well if his friend (?) did try to rape his wife then I agree with dismembering him  - should be done to all rapists 

Just as people who mutilate or torture other people should be shot at the spot.

How about getting the police involved and let a judge do the judging?

Makes for a much more pleasant society.

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Perhaps he could request a medical facility to clone one for him. I'm sure it could be grown in a lab. I'm sure it must have been done in the US before. Remember: Spiro Agnew is an anagram of "grow a penis"

Why doesn't he just pay for a katoey to have the operation and take the leftovers? He may even end up with a larger attachment than he had previously ...

2 hours ago, tubby johnson said:

This explains why I woke up with 2 penises this morning.

:blink:

could  have  been  worse  could  have  been  attached  to  your  forehead

11 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

How low can you go, a husband should never leave his wife with a friend alone in the house with wife, unless he gives his friend the blessing, wink wink 

Maybe he never thought his friend has designs on his wife. Is that abnormal? 

10 hours ago, bluesofa said:

"Police officers failed to ascertain the location of the discarded penis. They think it might have been eaten by animals in the neighborhood."

Who remembers Spiro Agnew? 555

It's so common here in Thailand that you'll read about it in the local news several timer per year.    I think one of the wifes even cut the penis off and sliced it , and then maybe feed it to the ducks or whatever. 

Maybe they could fry the penis instead and mix it with some veggies. 

8 hours ago, fake farang said:

Do every Thais keep ducks?

Only the jealous Thai women.

Classic weenie whack song ... even mentions Dick Tracy.  Based on a real incident - the guy's name was Bobbit.  555

On 7/24/2018 at 6:59 AM, webfact said:

Ratchaburi Man Learns Fate Of Missing Penis

By Jintamas Saksornchai, Staff Reporter

5_D45Jplv-696x464.jpg

Kitchen knives laid out by police investigators Monday at the house where a man confessed to using one to cut off his colleague’s penis.

Look for the red little dot. So, know? Can you guess which one? It reminds me of a kiddie bed time story. First he tried the big knife, but that one was to heavy. After he tried the small one, but that one was to light. Then he tried the medium one. That one was nor light or heavy. It was perfect so he used it for everything.

Archived