Man jumps to his death from 8/Fl Bangkok Criminal court after seeing the suspect in his son’s murder acquitted

webfact

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, kcpattaya said:

Nattapong Ngern-khiri comes from a wealthy, locally-influential family...
But that has nothing to do for him being 
cleared of wrongdoing...

One Law for the Rich no Law for the Poor ? ? ?  TIT.

16 minutes ago, kcpattaya said:

Nattapong Ngern-khiri comes from a wealthy, locally-influential family...
But that has nothing to do for him being 
cleared of wrongdoing...

Very Similar to an Island Murder a Few Year Back ! Obviously not the same circumstances But " Locally-Influential Family " Strikes a chord !

17 hours ago, car720 said:

I disagree with it. I know, and I believe you know, that this is Thailand.

Do you think the cctv was out because of coincidence?

As the other guy said, these were nobodies who went up against somebodies and got Thai style justice.  He should have done the other guy before he did himself.

I wasn't in court nor did i read the transcript so i could not say whether the suspect was guilty or not. We all suspect injustice here but that doesn't mean it always happens.

This is a very sad story but what if the father had devoted the rest of his days to secure justice through the courts instead of jumping?

And for those that suggest murdering the suspect when they have no idea if he's guilty...well i assume that's not something you would actually do.

20 hours ago, africasiaeuro said:

nobody - especially ppl without any compassion - will escape their own fate which will catch up with them eventually. When their own time comes they will cough up their own garb, bit by bit. Question of time.

How would you describe the fate of the father, was that destined?

To me he was a person who exacted a permanent solution to a temporary problem through grief. Not sure if that is how karma works??

20 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

yes rather than kill himself he could have served justice by killing the suspect just like charles bronson did in the movie , or got him down a dark alley and said the immortal words , DO YOU FEEL LUCKY PUNK ? WELL DO YOU ? THEN SHOT HIM WITH HIS COLT 45 !!

Wasn't that colt.45 a Magnum?

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

OK , I thought you were suggesting that the CCTV was working and that the footage had been deleted by someone .

OK , the CCTV wasnt working , quite often the CCTV doesnt work , nothing conclusive there .

I do know what a somebody and a nobody is , I was asking you why you thought that that deceased was a "nobody" and the defendant was a "somebody ".

What reason did you suggest that they are somebodies and nobodies?

Was that based on anything tangible ?

Well, yes, tangible to me at least.

The haves of the world i.e. the somebodies, get away with whatever they want and the have nots i.e. the nobodies always get stitched up.  This is the law of nature even if not the law of the land.  Especially in Asia.

I guess it is a question of whether you call life itself tangible or not.

1 minute ago, car720 said:

Well, yes, tangible to me at least.

The haves of the world i.e. the somebodies, get away with whatever they want and the have nots i.e. the nobodies always get stitched up.  This is the law of nature even if not the law of the land.  Especially in Asia.

I guess it is a question of whether you call life itself tangible or not.

Seems the alleged killer does indeed have connections , this may well be a miscarriage of justice 

3 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

I wasn't in court nor did i read the transcript so i could not say whether the suspect was guilty or not. We all suspect injustice here but that doesn't mean it always happens.

This is a very sad story but what if the father had devoted the rest of his days to secure justice through the courts instead of jumping?

And for those that suggest murdering the suspect when they have no idea if he's guilty...well i assume that's not something you would actually do.

Later reports on this case indicate that the judiciary are now planning to thoroughly investigate as they feel that an injustice has been done.

Justice is injustice. Family is destroyed.

What will it help now if one is found guilty.

One should never get to a stage where one is subjected to the court system is all what you can take from this . Especially in countries of doubtful lawkeepers.

LOS or LOT.

A hopeless dream.

22 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

In your first reply you said you had no sympathy. Now that you’ve been called out for your nasty comment you’re backtracking. The thing is you said it, done deal. Just nasty 

Balo never said no sympathy it was "runforest"

Pay attention before unfairly giving someone an earful:smile: 

On 7/23/2018 at 7:47 PM, runforest said:

Typical loss of face nonsense. If the court of public opinion handed out guilty convictions then EVERY one would be guilty. Respect the law and especially a little matter called evidence.

No sympathy for this guy

I find one sentence quite telling, that a key witness did not show up to testify.  I wonder why not?

TIT

On 7/24/2018 at 10:04 AM, loll said:

Only witness did not show up and owners of only cctv camera claim it was broke!!!does any body else smell pribery and unbelievable corruption here,or is it just my dirty nose??????

Criminals in costumes 

On 7/24/2018 at 9:10 AM, chrisinth said:

In the father's mind perhaps the accused was the murderer, but unless the father was there when it happened, how would he know? Kill the accused and start a vendetta, putting the rest of his family in risk? I'm sure he was thinking of this.

so you believe that court makes no mistakes? that it acquits only innocent? hopeless case...

may be the father knew exactly who did it?  and vendetta was already started when that punk killed his son.

the only adequate atonement for intentional homicide is execution. if you took someone's life - the law should take yours.

On 7/24/2018 at 11:11 AM, Docno said:

That's not how civilisation works...

this is exactly how civilization works. when court system is inadequate and corrupted -people have moral right ti take justice in their own hands.

There have been enough instances in history of people dying at the hands of mob 'justice' only to be found innocent later

and there have been much more instances when corrupted or incompetent or politically biased or weak court acquitted terrible criminals, murderers, rapists, terrorists, etc.

Amazing how many people here advocate vigilante 'justice'.

and by the way vigilance groups -Novopol, Kratin Daeng, Village scouts etc - saved this country from communist threat in 70ies, when the state was weak and ineffective and a huge part of Thai liberal intelligentsia was contaminated by communist propaganda.

because of local people vigilantes, who defended their land from communists, Thailand did not become a red shithole like Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam or Myanmar.

if you like communism so much - ask yourself - why do I live in Thailand and not in communist Laos, for example?

On 7/23/2018 at 2:17 PM, runforest said:

Your head is filled with farang court nonsense. Poor thai vs thai is what it is ..no buying a verdict here

my head is filled with no such thing, what are you talking about? didn't mention any court or anything to do with farangs.

doesn't matter if you're thai, farang or anyone else, if you honestly respect the law here be that the courts or police then it sure as hell doesn't take much to earn your respect

** respect the law? . . . . avoid the law 

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:56 AM, Matt96 said:

and by the way vigilance groups -Novopol, Kratin Daeng, Village scouts etc - saved this country from communist threat in 70ies, when the state was weak and ineffective and a huge part of Thai liberal intelligentsia was contaminated by communist propaganda.

because of local people vigilantes, who defended their land from communists, Thailand did not become a red shithole like Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam or Myanmar.

if you like communism so much - ask yourself - why do I live in Thailand and not in communist Laos, for example?

Wow! So that's the choice? Vigilantism or communism? That's the black and white, simplistic world you live in? Not me. And btw, communist countries haven't been particularly known for their sense of justice or their legal systems. So you are way off when you suggest I'm a communist or communist sympathiser. Bizarre... 

On 7/29/2018 at 1:47 AM, Docno said:

Vigilantism or communism?

yes, this is the reality. democracy and courts can't defend society from communism, mafia and religious extremists. this is the reality -either you like it or not...

On 7/29/2018 at 1:47 AM, Docno said:

And btw, communist countries haven't been particularly known for their sense of justice or their legal systems.

but communists are widely known to abuse court system, democracy and freedom of media to get the control over society. it's known since Sacco and Vanzetti case (google it)

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:35 AM, africasiaeuro said:

Justice is injustice. Family is destroyed.

What will it help now if one is found guilty.

One should never get to a stage where one is subjected to the court system is all what you can take from this . Especially in countries of doubtful lawkeepers.

LOS or LOT.

A hopeless dream.

What is LOT.  ?

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:22 PM, GoDucks said:

I find one sentence quite telling, that a key witness did not show up to testify.  I wonder why not?

TIT

Do you mean Sympathy for the Bereaved Father or the Accused ? 

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:49 AM, chrisinth said:

How would you describe the fate of the father, was that destined?

To me he was a person who exacted a permanent solution to a temporary problem through grief. Not sure if that is how karma works??

KARMA ! What Goes Around Comes Around if the Suspect was indeed Guilty I hope it Comes Quickly. Rest in Peace Son And Father.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:06 AM, Happy enough said:

my head is filled with no such thing, what are you talking about? didn't mention any court or anything to do with farangs.

doesn't matter if you're thai, farang or anyone else, if you honestly respect the law here be that the courts or police then it sure as hell doesn't take much to earn your respect

** respect the law? . . . . avoid the law 

Does that mean you have to respect the Law to Avoid The Law ?

Archived