Nagahill Resort Chiangrai.

Austhaied

Hi there. My family and i just spent 3 amazing days at this resort, it has to be seen to be believed. after 9 years living here this would have to have been THE best place i have stayed while touring around.. Amazing resturant and bar also.. I was just a guest and am in no way affiliated with this resort professionally or financially.. Regards. http://www.nagahill.com/

post-31110-1170649480_thumb.jpg

Hi there. My family and i just spent 3 amazing days at this resort, it has to be seen to be believed. after 9 years living here this would have to have been THE best place i have stayed while touring around.. Amazing resturant and bar also.. I was just a guest and am in no way affiliated with this resort professionally or financially.. Regards. http://www.nagahill.com/

Drats, the secret's out....

That pool is pretty typical of Thai construction...its hard to find someone who can make a straight edge in concrete work here.

Chownah

Talking with the farang/thai owner and she said the pool was built exactly as intended, personally i think it suits the area better, as a "straight edged" pool would be more suited for a sports club/ school...But we all have opinions..Sometimes good enough is just not enough..for some.. Of the 9 people who stayed with us there, all of them thought the pool was sensational..post-31110-1170687112_thumb.jpgpost-31110-1170687221_thumb.jpg[atta

hment=23862:DSCN2117.jpg]

post-31110-1170687011_thumb.jpg

post-31110-1170687292_thumb.jpg

post-31110-1170688718_thumb.jpg

Edited by Austhaied

Starting to get kind of promotional!!! More pictures, more endorsements....makes me think something is wrong with the place.

I had some correspondence with the OP yesterday Chownah... and he assured me that he was in no way affiliated with the business... just a happy customer.

I'm planning on heading up to CM and CR in a few weeks time... and plan on staying here myself as a result of hearing about it here on TV.

I showed the photos to the missus last night and she's looking forward to it too.

Is it anywhere near the Phu Chai Sai (sp?)?

The rates look pretty reasonable compared .

I think (not 100 % sure) that the Phu Chai Sai is on the slopes of Doi Mae Salong, so i guess the answer is no, as Nagahill is only 8 or so kms out of Chiangrai town.. And Chownah, i don't think you have ever responded positively to any of my posts yet.. I do not post anything with regards to personal gain.. I thought it was great, and so i thought "sharing" my good thoughts would be fine..As thats what "decent" humans" should do...Life's too short mate.. :o

I think (not 100 % sure) that the Phu Chai Sai is on the slopes of Doi Mae Salong, so i guess the answer is no, as Nagahill is only 8 or so kms out of Chiangrai town.. And Chownah, i don't think you have ever responded positively to any of my posts yet.. I do not post anything with regards to personal gain.. I thought it was great, and so i thought "sharing" my good thoughts would be fine..As thats what "decent" humans" should do...Life's too short mate.. :o

Well I don't think I've actually made any negative comments either. But I'll make a negataive comment about this post of yours now. If you want to discuss my personal self please send it to me in a personal message and enough of your public posturing about your perception of my deficiencies....it is certainly off topic and I'm sure is very boring for everyone aside from yourself.

Thanks in advance,

Chownah

Edited by chownah

I think (not 100 % sure) that the Phu Chai Sai is on the slopes of Doi Mae Salong, so i guess the answer is no, as Nagahill is only 8 or so kms out of Chiangrai town.. And Chownah, i don't think you have ever responded positively to any of my posts yet.. I do not post anything with regards to personal gain.. I thought it was great, and so i thought "sharing" my good thoughts would be fine..As thats what "decent" humans" should do...Life's too short mate.. :D

Well I don't think I've actually made any negative comments either. But I'll make a negataive comment about this post of yours now. If you want to discuss my personal self please send it to me in a personal message and enough of your public posturing about your perception of my deficiencies....it is certainly off topic and I'm sure is very boring for everyone aside from yourself.

Thanks in advance,

Chownah

:o:D :D I think its you who went of on a tangent. Is there anything negative in the original post ?? Every action has a re-action, as you well know..Have a nice day.

Edited by Austhaied

Hows the food and drink and what does it cost? Is there an option to eat land drink outside the resort or are there no restaurants close by?....are you a captive audience to their cuisine, drinks, and prices?

Edited by chownah

I'm planning on heading up to CM and CR in a few weeks time... and plan on staying here myself as a result of hearing about it here on TV.

I showed the photos to the missus last night and she's looking forward to it too.

The photos sure look nice. Reasonable price too.

Austhaied would you say the place is child friendly?

I look forward to seeing what Jai Dee and Mrs Dee think after their trip.

The photos sure look nice. Reasonable price too.

Austhaied would you say the place is child friendly?

I look forward to seeing what Jai Dee and Mrs Dee think after their trip.

Hey Tuky. Yes mate it is very child friendly. There were a few solo farang women who screwed their noses up when they seen us arrive with 3 kids in tow.. But there were others who played with the kids and had a ball.. We were made most welcome and so were the kids.. Chownah, we only ate breakfast and dinner there and the food is suberb and Thai.. There are other food options about one km away near the enterance to the uni..