Wanted - Builder Doi Saket area

We purchased land 4 years ago 1000 sq m (@28m x 35m) when we worked locally 2013-2014, and got to know European and Australians who had built various villas and houses and began processes to build our own.

Have not been able to get back since due to obligations back home, but we now want to begin to build 3 two storey houses across the block, starting with the first which we will live in, and be present during building and to manage. The plan is to realize the first house, begin starting building around October.

The style will be mixed farang and Thai style: concrete walls, wood features. We have a general idea of style and layout.

Looking for recommendations for a Chiang Mai good draftsperson and a builder. Working to budget; trustworthy pricing, reasonable quality.

If you can assist, know anyone who might fit the bill please send message, link here. 

Looking forward to getting back to Thailand.

Thank you

On highway 118 that runs past Doi Saket there is a newly refurbished Ban Jaak petrol station on the right hand side. Opposite this, left turn off the highway, is the village of Pa Tung Luang where I lived for 20 years before moving to my wifes birth village. I cant tell you the name of his company but Lung Lert lives here and has been expanding his building business for many years. He is well known and loved in the village for using local workers, being a good boss and for his honesty. he has built a house for a friend and also bigger office, apartment buildings for businesses opposite the Doi Saket hospital. I am in fact going down to that village to see my son who still lives there and could get more info if you wish. In maybe 2 days I'll try to provide a name, address and phone number. 

Get in touch with Alan Sinclair in Together Construction Thailand. The company are currently building in Chiang Mai and have several highly qualified teams in the area.
One of the projects they are working on at the moment is a resort in that area.
Excellent company and they speak English and Thai.
Email: [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Lungstib said:

On highway 118 that runs past Doi Saket there is a newly refurbished Ban Jaak petrol station on the right hand side. Opposite this, left turn off the highway, is the village of Pa Tung Luang where I lived for 20 years before moving to my wifes birth village...

Thank you Lungstib, that is very good info.
The area of the land is actually in Luang Nuae and it sounds like that is where you lived(?)
You would know Viva Bene probably too, built by a Swiss guy, and perhaps the cancer hospital, another project by a German that was never finished.
In any case, we will look into the details you have provided. We do not speak Thai ourselves but are looking forward, finally, to getting our little project to fruit.

4 hours ago, irlguy1 said:

Get in touch with Alan Sinclair in Together Construction Thailand....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you iriguy,
I will contact Alan and send him the basic idea we have to get some better idea of what we are dealing with now.
We do not know what the construction costs are, 2018. I have read of a few house builds on different forum threads but most are several years old. Will be in touch.

• 11 months later...

Archived