BANGKOK
tebee

Kitchen food processors in Thailand

Although I've now ordered a cheap Mandolin of Ebay( I can't get Lazada to play with my Paypal account) Am still waiting for it to arrive, but when back in BKK at the weekend did finally see some Food Processors at Central at Central Pinklao. There were the only cheap two that looked worth buying. 

nncvPxZ.png

aOZDmtC.png

Posted (edited)

I bought the Cuisinart DLC-2011CHBY Prep Plus 11 after going through https://bestkitchenbuy.com. Cuisinart has really good food processors, really happy so far. If anyone wants to buy new food processors just check the link, the suggestions are really good.

Edited by Zufom

On 8/14/2018 at 2:12 PM, tebee said:

Although I've now ordered a cheap Mandolin of Ebay( I can't get Lazada to play with my Paypal account) Am still waiting for it to arrive, but when back in BKK at the weekend did finally see some Food Processors at Central at Central Pinklao. There were the only cheap two that looked worth buying. 

nncvPxZ.png

aOZDmtC.png

Lazada is COD

On 7/25/2018 at 2:42 PM, sikishrory said:

Just buy a Japanese mandolin. That's what Chefs use to make coleslaw.

If you were making large batches of 5kg or more daily then maybe a machine would be considered but that is a lot of money to spend to shred some cabbage. They are 20,000+ for decent quality.

Mandolin - not if kids are helping?

Hey tebee! Sucks that your local market doesn't have what you need. Maybe stop by healthykitchen101.com, and take your time to check out the recommended food processors for your stepson. Amazon now delivers goods globally, so rest assured that you will receive your desired processors in no time :>

On 3/12/2019 at 2:33 PM, arthursgee said:

Hey tebee! Sucks that your local market doesn't have what you need. Maybe stop by healthykitchen101.com, and take your time to check out the recommended food processors for your stepson. Amazon now delivers goods globally, so rest assured that you will receive your desired processors in no time 😆

On 3/12/2019 at 2:33 PM, arthursgee said:

Hey tebee! Sucks that your local market doesn't have what you need. Maybe stop by healthykitchen101.com, and take your time to check out the recommended food processors for your stepson. Amazon now delivers goods globally, so rest assured that you will receive your desired processors in no time 😆

There are many items that Amazon does not ship to Thailand.

If you want high end, Kitchenworld Marketplace at the north end of Ekkamai is a restaurant-supply shop with a huge imported selection of equipment.

I have a Moulinex that I bought from Lazada many years ago and it works fine.  The only thing that I don't like about it is that it doesn't have the opening where you can ad ingredients when it's running.  If I bought another one I would insure that it was capable of this.  Lazada prices are good and they have free and fast delivery usually by Kerry Express in the boonies where I live.