"A bar girl whacked me over the head" German tourist tells Bang Lamung police

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Daveyh said:

Golden rule here is .................. Don't upset a bar girl, be polite or else. It's common knowledge, perhaps this guy was a "newbie"?

No the Golden Rule is:

Don't get fall down sh*t faced drunk in a sleazy place.

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

No the Golden Rule is:

Don't get fall down sh*t faced drunk in a sleazy place.

Wear a helmet....:whistling:

11 hours ago, Get Real said:

A german tourist? Not to be unpolite, but that country has a lot of undesirable, power drinking persons that also makes the good ones look bad.

I am pretty sure that he was offending a girl or worse, or just refused to pay the bill. Bar girls want customers. They most likely do not hit or wack somebody with no reason.

So, you think that he deserved  that treatment?  I am constantly amazed at how many posters seem to think that violent reaction to an impolite remark or action is justified.  This guy did not just suffer a mild tap on the head, but a pretty severe clubbing to cause that type of injury. 

Reminds me, early 90's, a friend of mine came to visit me in Bangkok.
Took him for some drinks at Thermae. He was interested with a girl. As me and my wife knew everybody there, we arranged for him, Thus he leaves with the girl to a guesthouse. As he had no condoms he did it with the sheets which hurted the girl so much. Then she asked him 500 baht that he refused to pay.
So she let him go and he thought he could freely come back to our table, but before he could come inside the room, she was waiting for him with two of her friends (girls, no ladyboys at all) They whacked his head with their high heels. Then he showed up, his head full of blood (like this German guy) and told us what happened. We took him to police hospital as my wife knew someone there. A couple of stitches, no report, no complaint but the next day he flew back to Europe, never came back to Thailand!

44 minutes ago, bslmh said:

Reminds me, early 90's, a friend of mine came to visit me in Bangkok.
Took him for some drinks at Thermae. He was interested with a girl. As me and my wife knew everybody there, we arranged for him, Thus he leaves with the girl to a guesthouse. As he had no condoms he did it with the sheets which hurted the girl so much. Then she asked him 500 baht that he refused to pay.
So she let him go and he thought he could freely come back to our table, but before he could come inside the room, she was waiting for him with two of her friends (girls, no ladyboys at all) They whacked his head with their high heels. Then he showed up, his head full of blood (like this German guy) and told us what happened. We took him to police hospital as my wife knew someone there. A couple of stitches, no report, no complaint but the next day he flew back to Europe, never came back to Thailand!

And I'm sure Thailand misses him like I miss a hole in the back of my head.

Here is a little poem to make him feel better. ?

Some will wash the dishes

Some will clean and sweep

But best of all is the Thermae Doll

Who will clean out the room while you.sleep.

7 hours ago, overherebc said:

How does anyone know what actually happened.

I'm still thinking on the lines of pissed up tourist, no real idea of where, what or when, falls over smacks his head and comes up with 'bar girl hit me.'

If on the back of his head how does he know who hit him? with what?

His story sounds like a cover for his own embarrassment.

Prepared to admit I'm wrong though.

I fell against the wall outside the back door and got a cracker of a head cut, bleeds like crazy doesn't it?

Told my wife the dog got under my feet. She answered, when was the dog called Gin and Tonic??

So u dont believe him and instead u make some balony story up ur self??? FYI 

Somany foreigners have been whacked here with a pointed shoe in their skull...

6 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

So u dont believe him and instead u make some balony story up ur self??? FYI 

Somany foreigners have been whacked here with a pointed shoe in their skull...

After 30 years here I believe everything and I believe nothing.

I especially don't believe pissed up tourists who get themselves into trouble and think that everyone will believe their bullshit while they are still, as my father used to say, 'not capable of biting their own thumb.'

5 minutes ago, overherebc said:

After 30 years here I believe everything and I believe nothing.

I especially don't believe pissed up tourists who get themselves into trouble and think that everyone will believe their bullshit while they are still, as my father used to say, 'not capable of biting their own thumb.'

Okey well i believe the heavily injured foreigner tourist his explanation also why would he even make it up???  u believe the Thai bar girl hookers all fine with me. 

8 hours ago, Happy enough said:

years ago i went to a karaoke place where they all know me. woke up with a cut on my eye. don't remember what happened but went back to the bar to apologize as i thought i must have pissed someone off and they whacked me. the girls there laughs and said you were fine and took me round the back of the bar and showed me the cctv of me stacking it on the way out of the toilets

Yes lets ask that bar also for their Cctv footage..But we all know they deleted their murder attempt 

1 minute ago, Destiny1990 said:

Yes lets ask that bar also for their Cctv footage..But ae all know they deleted their murder attempt 

don't know what happened so can't really comment too much.

could have fell, could've got hit, might have deserved it.

it's a minor incident really.

too much drink, these things can happen.

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

don't know what happened so can't really comment too much.

could have fell, could've got hit, might have deserved it.

it's a minor incident really.

too much drink, these things can happen.

Sure u go to a bar have 2 beers ask the bill suddenly its 6500 bht..

u protest then u get a stiletto heal shoe in ur skull..

We will say here its minor incident, too much drink, these things can happen.

1 minute ago, Destiny1990 said:

Sure u go to a bar have 2 beers ask the bill suddenly its 6500 bht..

u protest then u get a stiletto heal shoe in ur skull..

We will say here its minor incident, too much drink, these things can happen.

that's just speculation. no details in the article. maybe it will come out in a day or 2

46 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Okey well i believe the heavily injured foreigner tourist his explanation also why would he even make it up???  u believe the Thai bar girl hookers all fine with me. 

To be honest I don't really know any 'bar girl hookers.'

I'll leave that sphere of knowledge to others who do.

I really do have better things to do in my life, what's left of it, than sit getting pissed with a bunch of just off the plane tourists or jaded old expats who by habit, well ingrained, converse in pigeon english/thai no matter who they are talking to.

56 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Yes lets ask that bar also for their Cctv footage..But we all know they deleted their murder attempt 

Missed this post before.

You really need to go outside and have a word with yourself.

Ever heard   if you lay down with dogs expect to get fleas?

1 hour ago, overherebc said:

To be honest I don't really know any 'bar girl hookers.'

I'll leave that sphere of knowledge to others who do.

I really do have better things to do in my life, what's left of it, than sit getting pissed with a bunch of just off the plane tourists or jaded old expats who by habit, well ingrained, converse in pigeon english/thai no matter who they are talking to.

That guy was sit in a bar now he has a big hole in his skull i dont care if he has been in Thailand one day or 20 years..People who do that kind of violence needs to be in jail and their bar closed up then 100,000 fine and pay all his medical bills...

7 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

So, you think that he deserved  that treatment?  I am constantly amazed at how many posters seem to think that violent reaction to an impolite remark or action is justified.  This guy did not just suffer a mild tap on the head, but a pretty severe clubbing to cause that type of injury. 

Can´t say for sure, due to that I do not know if my first comment is correct. If he is one of all the power drinking and foul mouthed dorks that comes to this country. Yes, then he deserved it! Trying to talk that kind of people down is bound to lose. That treatment is unfortunately the only thing they understand

Making suggestions to Bar Girls but dont want to pay is not good practice in Thailand. Being drunk does not help either If i was there I would of turned a blind eye to that one . Alcohol Bar Girls and no money offers does not mix well. 

3 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

Making suggestions to Bar Girls but dont want to pay is not good practice in Thailand. Being drunk does not help either If i was there I would of turned a blind eye to that one . Alcohol Bar Girls and no money offers does not mix well. 

Ok if you are drunk better off sleeping it off then trying to proposition a bar girl

Archived