"A bar girl whacked me over the head" German tourist tells Bang Lamung police

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Sure u go to a bar have 2 beers ask the bill suddenly its 6500 bht..

u protest then u get a stiletto heal shoe in ur skull..

We will say here its minor incident, too much drink, these things can happen.

Hundred dollar beers, please homeboy.

On 7/26/2018 at 9:22 AM, Happyman58 said:

Making suggestions to Bar Girls but dont want to pay is not good practice in Thailand. Being drunk does not help either If i was there I would of turned a blind eye to that one . Alcohol Bar Girls and no money offers does not mix well. 

Are you sure you weren't there? You seem to know a lot about what happened...... ?

4 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

Wait until he gets the bill for the broken 'Gucci' heel.bad farang hitting my best shoe with his head.?

Had something similar happen to me years ago in a badly judged ( by me ) bar fight in Glasgow. I hit this really big guy 3 times on the knee with my balls and he just laughed it off.

4 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Had something similar happen to me years ago in a badly judged ( by me ) bar fight in Glasgow. I hit this really big guy 3 times on the knee with my balls and he just laughed it off.

Ive had the stiletto treatment twice,once in the ear hole when some meat head knocked me out and once going to the toilet where there was a punch up going on and some mental tart thought I was pals and involved with what was going on.to top the lot everyone disappeared and when the police come while I was getting patched up they nicked me but after enquiries with bar staff let me go.they  bloody hurt,should be classed as a weapon.?

3 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

Ive had the stiletto treatment twice,once in the ear hole when some meat head knocked me out and once going to the toilet where there was a punch up going on and some mental tart thought I was pals and involved with what was going on.to top the lot everyone disappeared and when the police come while I was getting patched up they nicked me but after enquiries with bar staff let me go.they  bloody hurt,should be classed as a weapon.?

Ouch !

Happy I am an abstainer.?

On Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 11:23 AM, Spidey said:

Agree. Luckily, we're not foreigners, we're British!

Too right old chap , he may of got whacked for simply being German , and why not.

I speak a litle German which is surprising as a Brit.  " Oh mine got , I haf been whacked by dis bar Frauline '    See.

21 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Too right old chap , he may of got whacked for simply being German , and why not.

I speak a litle German which is surprising as a Brit.  " Oh mine got , I haf been whacked by dis bar Frauline '    See.

I can't talk about the war, my Dad got shot by one in the war.

Archived