BANGKOK 22 March 2019 03:29
Cutty Shark

Hair transplant

Good morning.  I'm considering getting hair transplant treatment in Bangkok.  Could anyone recommend a clinic that you or friends have had success with.  

Alternatively, if you recommend against this procedure, I'd be interested in reading your comments. 

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm as bald as the proverbial badger. The absence of hair on my head has never affected me in any way. My GF uses electric clippers at minimum setting on me every two weeks. She calls me hansum man.

Save your money. To me, wigs, transplants etc. are a sign of insecurity.

From another topic:

"The two "good girls" in the West I was in long-term relationships with both ended up giving me a fairly comprehensive financial screwing.

Give me the bar girls any time, at least they are honest about what they want."

Of course she calls you handsome man, you pay her to do that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Off-topic post and replies reported and removed.  

Modern hair transplant techniquesdo work..........well it worked for me.

i was under the impression they did not work as a few celebrities tried it a few years ago with no success. maybe things have changed . 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, catman20 said:

obviously spoken by a bald man. I'd hate to be bald and most people if they could choose would NOT be bald.

I must agree with you. I am bald, couldn't care less whether other people like it or not. But, when I had hair I was a better looking man than I am today and Yes....I would rather be "good looking"...than not.

I am happy in my own skin, bald or not.....but for sure, I would prefer to have a big mop of hair.

Go for it OP if you feel the need.....better than having regrets for not giving it a try later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2018 at 9:40 PM, jvs said:

You must have sound reasons to want to do this but i can not imagine why.

I have been bald for a very long time with only a few patches left.

If i could find an affordable treatment to stop my hair from growing  would do that in an instant.Hair does not make you the person you are.

I would suggest to cut whatever you have left very short or even shave and try that for a fwe weeks.You will find out,nobody cares if you have hair or not.If there are a few who react negatively,tell them to get a life and look at their own short comings.

Be bold and go bald!!

excellent advice

• Like 1