Hair transplant

Cutty Shark

On 7/25/2018 at 12:40 AM, jvs said:

You must have sound reasons to want to do this but i can not imagine why.

I have been bald for a very long time with only a few patches left.

If i could find an affordable treatment to stop my hair from growing  would do that in an instant.Hair does not make you the person you are.

I would suggest to cut whatever you have left very short or even shave and try that for a fwe weeks.You will find out,nobody cares if you have hair or not.If there are a few who react negatively,tell them to get a life and look at their own short comings.

Be bold and go bald!!

You are wrong. I'm also almost bald, but in my case it doesn't affect me mentally as I always liked to shave my head and have a good looking shaped head. Some men are not so lucky and hair loss affects them more.

Personally, I am getting tired of shaving my head every 4-5 days and am sometimes considering a transplant.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 9:31 AM, bert bloggs said:

About 30 years ago on British tv i saw a show where all these guys blamed all their problems on being bald , couldnt get a girl etc ,well i started going bald in my late 20s tried everything to save it ,then thought f-ck it ,who cares ,nobody it seems always had lots of girlfriends ,good jobs , the works , just shave it mate, like my wife does for me every few weeks(saves paying the barber)

the saddest thing i see here is old falangs with their hair tied back in a pony tail while bald on top .

I hope that you like my new look? 

Mickey Mouse.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

"add some facial hair to give yourself some character".  If you want to attract women, that is the last thing you should do, I have had plenty of girls in my time and never knew any of them to be attracted to facial hair.

Of course there is so much of it around these days it seems to be quite fashionable now, it used to be that it was mainly the guys with unattractive faces that grew facial hair. 

Apart from us good looking younger guys back when...………...

D1000009.jpg

31 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I said mainly, is that you in the photo? I bet it's not:cheesy:. I bet he is hiding scars on his chin.

Certainly is Possum...……….and I have more to prove it!!

Was well sought after by the young women in my time!!

PS. No scars on my chin, but a few on my shin from football.

On 7/25/2018 at 11:40 AM, jvs said:

If i could find an affordable treatment to stop my hair from growing  would do that in an instant.Hair does not make you the person you are.

I would suggest to cut whatever you have left very short or even shave and try that for a fwe weeks.You will find out,nobody cares if you have hair or not.If there are a few who react negatively,tell them to get a life and look at their own short comings.

Be bold and go bald!!

As far as I know. The Apex Clinic in Soi Thonglor soi 8 has the best recommendations.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 2:00 PM, Lacessit said:

I'm as bald as the proverbial badger. The absence of hair on my head has never affected me in any way. My GF uses electric clippers at minimum setting on me every two weeks. She calls me hansum man.

Save your money. To me, wigs, transplants etc. are a sign of insecurity.

'She calls me hansum man.'

I wonder where she got that from? 

17 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Certainly is Possum...……….and I have more to prove it!!

Was well sought after by the young women in my time!!

PS. No scars on my chin, but a few on my shin from football.

I had no problem with the women either, being handsome and playing in a band all my adult life.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/25/2018 at 11:40 AM, jvs said:

Be bold and go bald!!

Sorry but usually it is to bald people that I want to tell to get a life.

How ugly it is to be old and bald, and especially with some ugly hair here and there. At least you had a face should totally shave. And no, I do not care what people think, but I care for myself and avoid looking like an old ugly hopeless guy !

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/26/2018 at 4:09 AM, i Phad said:

Well, someone should have the courtesy of actually answering your question:

Damkerng Pathomvanich, MD

408/138 Phahonyotin Place Building 32nd floor,  
Phaholyothin Rd., Phayathai, Bangkok 10400  Thailand.
Tel         662-6190351 

Been nine years and still very pleased. Message me with questions.

Hello, how much did you pay ? Thanks.

On 7/26/2018 at 8:26 AM, rak sa_ngop said:

I had a hair transplant in a French run clinic on the island of Mauritius about 15 years ago. They used a dedicated team of about 20 to separate out and implant about 2000 hair follicles. It involved minor surgery to remove a strip from the back of the head,  These days I believe there are less invasive techniques available. Check out the options first.

It was the best decision I ever made. My implanted hair is still growing and gives me that sense of confidence when I look in the mirror. In all that time only one person has spotted that my 'young man's hairline' above my forehead is due to a transplant. I am not too worried about the thin-bald patch at the back, but this could have been improved by a second procedure.

Don't listen to all the bitter bald men trying to put you off. Do what you feel is right for you, (but I am not sure if I would trust a Thai clinic to make the best decisions about redistributing those valuable follicles.)

Modern hair transplant techniques do work..........well it worked for me.

Where in Mauritius ? I have seen direct flights with Air Austral to this island.

34 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Papa was a rolling stone ?

Well mine certainly was as I never knew him!!! 

Seems he was VERY popular with the ladies in my town...…….because he could play the piano and was a good singer, and who knows how many he sired in the back of his taxi cab?

7 hours ago, jvs said:

Take the test,cut it very short and see how people react,then decide where to spend your money.

Excellent point.  If not completely comfortable with the idea then perhaps go #4, then #3, #2, #1 and maybe even shave.  The people you are with will get used to it.

I wish someone had told me that at the time.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, maximillian said:

Are you Yul Brynner ?   I always adored his hairstyle...  Honestly !

No. However, when I was younger I was frequently told I strongly resembled Sean Connery.