Agama Yoga Founder Swami Vivekananda accused of sexual assault

webfact

Agama Yoga Founder Swami Vivekananda accused of sexual assault

By The Thaiger

Swami-Vivekananda-Saraswati-20180725-800

The founder of the Thailand Koh Phangan based yoga and tantra school Agama, Swami Vivekananda Saraswati, has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault. He claims to be the “brilliant exponent of a unique and modern trend of thinking in Yoga” who “has reached high states of spiritual realisation.”

Agama Yoga is one of the world’s largest yoga training centres. Swami’s teacher is the infamous Romanian yoga guru Gregorian Bivolaru. He was sentenced to six years in prison for having sex with an underage girl.

Swami warns those who dare to speak against him that they are under “demonic influence” and face “infernal consequences for many lives to come.” Several of his most senior teachers have also been accused of rape or sexual assault. Former staff have stated Swami says he is paying off the Thai authorities.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/agama-yoga-founder-swami-vivekananda-accused-of-sexual-assault

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-07-27

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He claims to be the “brilliant exponent of a unique and modern trend of thinking in Yoga” who “has reached high states of spiritual realisation.”

... and he still has to use a microphone?

Cult just read his sentence those who speak aganist me are under demonic influence always someone elses fault with people like this. He puts to shame using the name of Vivekananada who was a real spiritual teacher

28 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

So is the swami's real name something like Fred Smith or Oscar Meyer???  :cheesy:

The first steps on your journey of enlightenment............ N _ _ _ _ _ T_ _ _ _ _

To discover more you must delve deep inside (and beyond) your consciousness

Or go to:

Spiritual Frauds and Scams

6 minutes ago, Enoon said:

The first steps on your journey of enlightenment............ N _ _ _ _ _ T_ _ _ _ _

To discover more you must delve deep inside (and beyond) your consciousness

Or go to:

Spiritual Frauds and Scams

Great, maybe this Romanian guy ought to get together with the sex training Russians currently in police custody. They'd be good for each other!

Unprotected multiple partner sex in Thailand usually ends up being enlightening in at least one regard  -- that being when the doctor arrives to inform you what STD you've contracted.

She told me that she sought advice from him on anxiety and other issues. His advice was three men a day she said.

That sounds about right....   I know I'd certainly be relaxed, maybe even a bit tired, after three rolls in the sack in one day.  :giggle:

"Kelly Anne did eventually end up being sexual with Swami at one point".

On reading that one sentence, my sympathy level for Kelly Anne or whatever her real name is, dropped from 10 to a minus 5. When she first met the guy and he began trying it on, should have sent alarm bells ringing in her head, but no, she continued on as a member of this cult. So what exactly was she expecting to get out of this? 

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:24 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

So is the swami's real name something like Fred Smith or Oscar Meyer???  :cheesy:

worse, his name is Narcis Eduard Tarcau :cheesy:

Tripadvisor reviews regarding sexual assaults date many years back, yet Agama "started" the internal investigation only now. haha.

I say we track down every teacher that ever worked there and put their names and photos up for public display.

Archived