What an amulet! Despite six shots at his car Cha-Am father-in-law lives to see another day!

webfact

What an amulet! Despite six shots at his car Cha-Am father-in-law lives to see another day!

7pm1.jpg

Pictures (3) Sanook

A man shot at six times by his son-in-law was not hit even once.

He said this was because he was wearing an amulet from a temple in Pattani in Thailand's south.

4283271_1532568123.jpg

Neighbors gathered round to marvel at his miracle escape and the power of the Buddhist magic.

No one mentioned that the son-in-law might have been a poor shot.

Sanook reported that Cha-Am police found three casings from a 9mm gun near the Bor Prakhon housing estate by Soi 2 in Nong Ta Phot sub-district.

7pm.jpg

At the house of Worachai, 38, some 800 meters away they examined his black pick-up. It had five gunshots in the back side and front.

Worachai was not hit even once.

Worachai said that he was on his way home from Cha-Am hospital when he noticed the Toyota Vios owned by his son-in-law Chaisithinan, 23, following him and not attempting to pass.

Feeling that danger loomed he revved up and was turning into his estate when six shots rang out.

He said that there were two people in the Vios - his son-in-law was sitting in the passenger seat and was the shooter.

The car raced off towards Chao Samran Beach.

Worachai said it was a miracle that he was not hit and he said the reason for this was the solitary amulet that he wore.

He got the "Luang Phor Thuat" amulet, 1983 vintage, from the temple of Wat Chang Hai in Pattani.

"I have always put my faith in that amulet," he said as neighbors crowded round to wonder about the power of the amulet, reported Sanook.

Cha-Am police said that Chaisitthinan had been in jail for attempted murder in 2016. He had just been released.

They are now hunting for him.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-07-27

36 minutes ago, webfact said:

Cha-Am police said that Chaisitthinan had been in jail for attempted murder in 2016. He had just been released.

While jail did not seem to stop his desire to kill.

Lets just forget jail. Have him be a monk for a year that will fix it. and a 500 baht fine.

Chaisithinan translated mean Mr Magoo.jesus Christ even ray Charles could of done a better job.???.  Now if It was reported that the 6 shots hit the 6 amulets he was wearing and saved his life I would be up for buying a couple.

Just imagine if this amulet mumbo-jumbo was real. Thailand could conquer the world with a division of heavily-armed invincible Thai troops all wearing their bullet-proof amulets.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

So he'll get another 2 years for this attempt? Throwing a cigarette butt on the beach, can give you 1 year....

1 hour ago, TSF said:

Just imagine if this amulet mumbo-jumbo was real. Thailand could conquer the world with a division of heavily-armed invincible Thai troops all wearing their bullet-proof amulets.

You haven't the slightest Idea !?!?!

A few Years ago in the south. A general spend his whole budget for bulletproof vests on amulets for his troops and said proudly to reporters that they would protect his troops better than bulletproof vests !!!

59 minutes ago, off road pat said:

A few Years ago in the south. A general spend his whole budget for bulletproof vests on amulets for his troops and said proudly to reporters that they would protect his troops better than bulletproof vests !!!

You wouldn't have a link to that story, or some more details? Sounds hilarious!

another amulet story for the buddhist holiday.

similarly to the other amulet story today, the fact that your son in law was shooting at you and that you now have bullet holes in your motor proves that your amulet doesn't work.

all it proves is your son in law can't shoot for shit and you were a jammy git.

if you're so sure in your amulets magical powers, go to your nearest shooting range, stand down next to the targets, put your amulet on ask someone to shoot you.

if you are not in a morgue, i'll buy the bloody amulet of you.

One night, we responded to a shooting report in NI.

When we got there it turned out the gunman had fired 6 shots from a hand gun at the intended victim from the street when he opened his front door, range about 9/10 yards. One round hit the bottom step the rest hit the walls on either side and above the door.

We decided the door was a lucky or even auspicious colour.

22 hours ago, bluesofa said:

You wouldn't have a link to that story, or some more details? Sounds hilarious!

I was looking it up, but couldn't find it. It made headlines in the Bangkok Post !! could be  +/-10 years ago

23 hours ago, off road pat said:

Prayuth ?

1 minute ago, Reigntax said:

Prayuth ?

I can't find a link to that story, but in made the Bangkok Post headlines that day !!!

My wife who don't like me to talk about those things on line said the General did not spend the whole budget but a portion of it on Amulets !?!?

7 minutes ago, off road pat said:

I can't find a link to that story, but in made the Bangkok Post headlines that day !!!

My wife who don't like me to talk about those things on line said the General did not spend the whole budget but a portion of it on Amulets !?!?

After all it was Prayuth who brought the Gt-200 lucky amulet detctors/bomb detector/golf ball detectors

On 7/28/2018 at 2:24 PM, Reigntax said:

After all it was Prayuth who brought the Gt-200 lucky amulet detctors/bomb detector/golf ball detectors

?

I know guys who might spend a couple of months salary on a lucky golf ball detector amulet.

Probably save them money over 4 to 6 months of golf.

?

"He got the "Luang Phor Thuat" amulet, 1983 vintage, from the temple of Wat Chang Hai in Pattani."

"Neighbors gathered round to marvel at his miracle escape and the power of the Buddhist magic"

That's convinced me of the magic. I'm going to make merit at Wat Chang Hai and put lots of baht notes in all the boxes with slits in the top that I can find.

Then pray that if ever I get shot at, that the gunman is as bad a shot as that son-in-law.

93020.jpg

Archived