TDS is now called Trump Anxiety Disorder by Psychologists

ELVIS123456

A correspondent with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) based in Washington, DC, ferreted out a counselor who is treating people for a “collective anxiety” caused by President Donald Trump “volatility.”

“There is a fear of the world ending,” Elisabeth LaMotte, founder of D.C. Counseling and Psychotherapy Center, told CBC. “It’s very disorienting and constantly unsettling.”

CBC reported that “Trump Anxiety Disorder” was coined in a 2017 essay included in a book written by clinical psychologist Jennifer Panning, who said the condition was different from other anxieties because “symptoms were specific to the election of Trump and the resultant unpredictable sociopolitical climate.”  “Trump Anxiety Disorder” symptoms allegedly include “feeling a loss of control and helplessness,” “fretting” and spending excessive amounts of time on social media.  Panning was part of petition campaign in 2017 calling for Trump to be removed from office because he “manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States.”

“Trump Anxiety Disorder” symptoms allegedly include “feeling a loss of control and helplessness,” “fretting” and spending excessive amounts of time on social media.

In downtown Washington, a lawyer and immigrant from Uganda now working in the Department of Agriculture sat chain-smoking a pack of American Spirit cigarettes. His clinical depression was being "compounded" by a cascade of negative White House-related news, he said. So, he's started to tune it out completely. "I had to get off social media. I had to stop paying for cable. I started only reading fiction," said the federal employee, who only gave the name Kenneth because he was worried speaking publicly might cause problems for him at his job. "Maybe I should be talking to a therapist about this." Asked if he had heard about the president's latest tweet to Iran's leader, he shook his head. "Seriously, man — don't even tell me."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-anxiety-disorder-mental-health-political-divide-us-1.4762487

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/29/counselors-clients-trump-anxiety-fear-world-ending/

What can I say - without offending somone.  Probably best just to say that if anyone is feeling like the man from Uganda that they should perhaps follow his lead.