A crime or a right? Some Danish Muslims defy face veil ban

webfact

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

You mean permanently unemployed, or should I say unemployable. You're very generous with your tax dollars, or are you just happy that someone else foots the bill?

I mean no such thing. 

Say what you wish, it doesn’t make it true. 

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/2/2018 at 10:34 AM, Bluespunk said:

Women should be free to choose to wear a veil if they wish

Thats fine if they "really" are making that choice and not being coerced by  their male led society.

On 8/5/2018 at 3:16 PM, cmsally said:

it would be a pretty extreme form of child abuse.

Just as  are  ALL religions including Christianity, all are vile child abuse, telling kids that a  big man in the sky made everything without a shred of evidence.

If they werent indoctrinated at birth..........(how sick is a  christening) religion would most likely be dead on its lying feet.

49 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Her minding matters no more and no less than yours if you are offended by what she wears.

im  not offended at  all but it has to be  removed before entering a bank/gas station etc etc or  other area that requests it, the question is  if i print  my cartoons of mohamed??????? after all  if she wants religious freedoms, its  swings  both ways

2 minutes ago, kannot said:

im  not offended at  all but it has to be  removed before entering a bank/gas station etc etc or  other area that requests it, the question is  if i print  my cartoons of mohamed??????? after all  if she wants religious freedoms, its  swings  both ways

And she is going to stop you how?

I’m not sure that it does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, giddyup said:

By killing you? That's the usual method isn't it, or it was for the staff at Charlie Hebdo.

In 2017 there were a total of 37 deaths from terrorists in the UK. That comes to about 1 death for every 1,750,000 Britons. What's so usual about that?

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

In 2017 there were a total of 37 deaths from terrorists in the UK. That comes to about 1 death for every 1,750,000 Britons. What's so usual about that?

You are dodging the point as usual. BTW, the Charlie Hebdo slaughter was in France, not the UK.

1 hour ago, kannot said:

Thats fine if they "really" are making that choice and not being coerced by  their male led society.

If you bother to read the whole thread you will see I have made clear I am against enforced dress codes. 

Archived