Suspect in Sattahip double murder surrenders to Patong Police

webfact

Suspect in Sattahip double murder surrenders to Patong Police

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

60956.jpg

One of the suspects in Sunday’s Sattahip double murder case has surrendered himself to Patong Police yesterday (Aug 2). Chonburi police have already taken the man back to Chonburi province for further questioning.

Read more about the double execution-style murders in the car park of Buddha Mountain in Sattahip.

The Phuket Provincial Police Commander Maj Gen Teeraphol Thipjaroen says, “At about 2pm yesterday 34 year old Phuket man Iirasak Unaiban, also known as ‘Max’ and ‘Poppy’, one of the wanted suspects in the double murder case, surrendered himself to Patong Police.”

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/suspect-in-sattahip-double-murder-surrenders-to-patong-police

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-08-03

Wonder when "mister BIG" will surrender.. so far only the hired guns have shown up..

or are they giving him time to flee with his millions?

the hired hit men screwed up big time by a killing in broad daylight in a high profile area.. should have used real pro's

but I guess he's already got a plan B!!

15 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

Rule number 1 being a criminal in Thailand,1st to surrender and squeal like a wounded pig gets the lightest sentence.

I always and seriously thought that rule number 1 was having a big enough and many brown envelopes. Then the pigs squeal the least. !!!

I could be wrong, but being here for many years, I see this as rule number 1,2,3,4,5,6,,,,,,.all the way to the top.! 

26 minutes ago, GBW said:

I always and seriously thought that rule number 1 was having a big enough and many brown envelopes. Then the pigs squeal the least. !!!

I could be wrong, but being here for many years, I see this as rule number 1,2,3,4,5,6,,,,,,.all the way to the top.! 

I think this guy only got 100,000b so I can't see him buying much more than a nice cup of tea and a biscuit.

Archived