Indian man assaulted and killed in Krabi

webfact

Indian man assaulted and killed in Krabi

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

644604.jpg

An Indian man was killed by another Indian citizen after he was assaulted by his co-worker’s wife while she was taking a bath yesterday (Aug 2) in Krabi.

The reenactment held this morning was led by Khao Panom Police Chief Col Kajit Kongprab. The attacker was 25 year old Indian, Prakart Natarang, who is a staff member of a biomass power plant in Khao Panom, Krabi.

36 year old Indian, Nagarajan Munaiyanti, an engineer at the plant was killed by Prakart. They had been working together at the same place.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/krabi/indian-man-assaulted-and-killed-in-krabi

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-08-03

3 hours ago, webfact said:

An Indian man was killed by another Indian citizen after he was assaulted by his co-worker’s wife while she was taking a bath yesterday

Eeeeh???? I guess that´s just something that only indian people understand.

Prakart Natarang, who is a staff member of a biomass power plant in Khao Panom, Krabi

That's a bit scary considering he just committed murder and it was inside the "biomass" plant at which they both work...maybe he was thinking of covering his tracks in the easiest way possible. 

18 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Reading about all the rapes that occur in India, it would seem that the rights of Indian women are even lower on the totem pole than their Thai counterparts. That being said murder is a little extreme.

Not just Indian women there. In India all women are harassed. When I lived there a rather attractive British business woman running a big company proved it to me. We went to the mall and she walked a distance in front while I followed discretely. She was touched up several times by different men withing seconds.

On another occasion a young Indian nurse flying to the UK to work for the NHS asked if she could sit next to me in the departure lounge. She said the men would leave her alone if she talked to me because they knew the police would do something if I complained about their behavior. If she complained they wouldn't.

The Hindu newspaper had regular stories of rape and of girls killing themselves because of constant harassment - they call it "Eve Teasing".

14 hours ago, observer90210 said:

...and there starts the commencing of the indian bashing !!?  ?

Nobody's allowed to comment on India's endemic rape problem and lack of respect for women's rights? Sorry to hurt your precious feelings.

8 hours ago, chippendale said:

Nobody's allowed to comment on India's endemic rape problem and lack of respect for women's rights? Sorry to hurt your precious feelings.

I'm sure you understood the point of my initial post no 7 ?...but perhaps not, as you are reacting as a grumpy kid !!

35 minutes ago, Don Chance said:

Indians i know in India are very peaceful. I think when you take them out of their home, their culture, their society, they are like fish out of water. India has a very unique culture not found anywhere else in the world.

Tell that to all the raped/molested women in India. I think they have a different opinion.

On 8/5/2018 at 2:51 PM, Cheops said:

Tell that to all the raped/molested women in India. I think they have a different opinion.

You have been reading some fake news by leftist feminists who want to change India. India has 1.6 billion people there are more rapes in Canada and the USA per capita. Not to mention shootings, violent crime, robbers etc.

On 8/6/2018 at 10:10 PM, Don Chance said:

You have been reading some fake news by leftist feminists who want to change India. India has 1.6 billion people there are more rapes in Canada and the USA per capita. Not to mention shootings, violent crime, robbers etc.

Okay (eyes rolling)

On 8/6/2018 at 10:10 PM, Don Chance said:

Leftist? People report what is going on and it is no secret that women in India have been treated as 2nd class citizens. READ...it will         enhance your overall experience.

On 8/7/2018 at 4:10 AM, Don Chance said:

How can you mean that it’s fake news??? 

Not often I comment topics but when you answer/thinking/believe it’s fake news we read it make me upset ??‍♀️ Agree it’s more rape cases in other countries, if I remember correct Sweden is the country with highest present of rape!? But in same time they and other European countries do more for stop and protect sexual abuse and that is a BIG & importen difference to have in our mind! 

My my daughter was raped in AoNang- Krabi February this year and the way we was threatened from the rapist friends after we reported to police and how the police lied to us I believe and hope never happens in Europe!!! We was threatened so bad from staff (his friends) at the Bar the rape happened and corrupt police that we escaped back to Norway 2 days before court... that would never ever  happen if she was raped in Sweden!

Thailand is still beautiful and I still love my Thai friends and feel they are the most handsome people I ever met... continue to love India and your Indian friends but please don’t be blind in the country same I WAS in Thailand ?

4 hours ago, Anca said:

How can you mean that it’s fake news??? 

Not often I comment topics but when you answer/thinking/believe it’s fake news we read it make me upset ??‍♀️ Agree it’s more rape cases in other countries, if I remember correct Sweden is the country with highest present of rape!? But in same time they and other European countries do more for stop and protect sexual abuse and that is a BIG & importen difference to have in our mind! 

My my daughter was raped in AoNang- Krabi February this year and the way we was threatened from the rapist friends after we reported to police and how the police lied to us I believe and hope never happens in Europe!!! We was threatened so bad from staff (his friends) at the Bar the rape happened and corrupt police that we escaped back to Norway 2 days before court... that would never ever  happen if she was raped in Sweden!

Thailand is still beautiful and I still love my Thai friends and feel they are the most handsome people I ever met... continue to love India and your Indian friends but please don’t be blind in the country same I WAS in Thailand ?

India is much safer than Thailand.   You are assuming India and Thailand are the same?

You people who comment on India i think have never been there and do not understand the culture. 

6 hours ago, Don Chance said:

India is much safer than Thailand.   You are assuming India and Thailand are the same?

You people who comment on India i think have never been there and do not understand the culture. 

You people? Who is 'You people'? I've been to India and traveled around more than a month.

You see poor people dying on the streets etc. The richer class Indians don't give a f... about the poor or minority people in India!

Are you Indian? Or just someone who knows a few nice Indian people and defends the 1.6B Indian to be saints based on your limited view?

Or are you a richer class Indian who turns a blind eye to the bad things happening in India?

I saw and met also a lot of nice and good people in India and I know some Indian people as well here in Thailand who are very nice people, but let's face it: all those messages in the news don't come out of the blue.

3 hours ago, Cheops said:

Wow a whole month. Well guess what: there are men dying on the streets in western countries too. As for the poor in India, do you know that there are millions of Ashrams around the country that provide free meals and accommodation to people?  Can you say that about your civilized countries?

Here are the stats on rape and sex assaults, USA and Sweden make the tops of the lists... India has 1.8 rapes per 100,000 people, one of the lowest rates in the world, slightly higher than Canada and Japan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

1 hour ago, Don Chance said:

Wow a whole month. Well guess what: there are men dying on the streets in western countries too. As for the poor in India, do you know that there are millions of Ashrams around the country that provide free meals and accommodation to people?  Can you say that about your civilized countries?

Here are the stats on rape and sex assaults, USA and Sweden make the tops of the lists... India has 1.8 rapes per 100,000 people, one of the lowest rates in the world, slightly higher than Canada and Japan.

Apparently you don't want to tell whether you are Indian or just trolling, but anyway, one of the big problems with India is,

and I quote from the link you provided "However, many cases related to rape crimes go unreported due to culture and safety of victims."

Another problem is that marital rape is not a crime in India, which of course should be a crime!

About your statement: "there are men dying on the streets in western countries too"

Sorry, but no, not from hunger in the amount it happens in India.

Since you like links: 1/3rd of the world’s hungry live in India.

I guess the Ashrams are not sufficient then, right?

20 hours ago, Don Chance said:

I believe India and Thailand is same in many ways... in good and bad ways! Believe me, before this happened to my daughter I always protect Thailand when people talked bad about the country.... why??? Because I (and my family) had ONLY good experience until we became a victim our self. We traveled to AoNang many times every year for 7 years and I felt it was my paradise on earth! 

So please, don’t do the same mistake I did... don’t get blind because you love the country, love some local people and some areas. Bad things happen everywhere! 

18 hours ago, Don Chance said:

I never visit India my self but I can read, watching and listen to news and I don’t believe all in news are lies... if Cheops have stayed there for 1 month you have no rights to be rude like a little child! 

If if you read my text I write SWEDEN is on the top of rape-cases and I’m sure Cheops mean same I write: the law-system/to get justice in Thailand and India (+ lot of other Asian countries) is NOT the same way is it in Western! 

Rape happen everywhere,

People/victims that don’t get justice happen everywhere,

BUT,

Police officers that tell in publich; if beautiful female foreigners use bikini they are asking for being raped DONT happen everywhere, 

Police officers that tell in publish: If female foreigners are out after 10 pm they deserve to be raped DONT happen everywhere, 

Corruption in authority’s like police/mafia/law etc. DONT happen everywhere 

Rapist start fires at victims families etc DONT happen everywhere.

Your argument about a millions of Ashrams provide free meals in India and we can’t see that in our civilised countries is my mind the most stupid argument for make India a better country then a Western country I have every heard... 

Archived