CL,EPL,Bundesliga

mrmicbkktxl

Hi where to watch CL,EPL  and Bundesliga 2018/19  preferable online and with English or German commentator?I checked DAZN  but they blocked vpn's.

Beinsport does not show CL and Bundesliga. I don't like to sign up with multiple providers.Last season I streamed from multiple websites,free but bad quality

I've only recently become a fan of European football, and don't know all the different leagues and schedules, but just in case anybody's not aware Channel 36 (36 on both the True Visions channel menu and the actual name of the channel) regularly broadcasts live European football games, usually on weekends. The True Visions channel menu is only in Thai, but the games are simulcast in English and have a decent HD signal. As an example, tonight's scheduled games are InterMilan vs Lyon @ 12:30 am and @ 4:30 am Real Madrid vs Juventus. I have watched many Bundisliga games and British and French games as well. I don't know for sure if channel 36 is broadcast on free TV, but I suspect it is (looks like free Thai language channel). Also don't know if channel 36 is available over the net but may be worth checking out.

On 8/4/2018 at 2:48 PM, huawei said:

Try uk tv now app...has what you need. Click on the globe icon see German and Uk options for sports channels. Cannot download from apps store or google play. Look on YouTube how to install.

I think you will find that UKTV has gone-it is now TVTAP

On 8/4/2018 at 7:35 PM, Gecko123 said:

I've only recently become a fan of European football, and don't know all the different leagues and schedules, but just in case anybody's not aware Channel 36 (36 on both the True Visions channel menu and the actual name of the channel) regularly broadcasts live European football games, usually on weekends. The True Visions channel menu is only in Thai, but the games are simulcast in English and have a decent HD signal. As an example, tonight's scheduled games are InterMilan vs Lyon @ 12:30 am and @ 4:30 am Real Madrid vs Juventus. I have watched many Bundisliga games and British and French games as well. I don't know for sure if channel 36 is broadcast on free TV, but I suspect it is (looks like free Thai language channel). Also don't know if channel 36 is available over the net but may be worth checking out.

I came across the Channel 36 you speak of recently. I might be wrong but I think they are only showing replays, not live games. I hope I am wrong and I'll keep my eye on it.

PPTV36.

On 8/4/2018 at 7:35 PM, Gecko123 said:

PPTV had the rights for the International Champions Cup 2018. That's why it was showing the matches you mention. They do show the odd other game but not all that often. The Footy on Telly thread will show daily listings as and when they are advertised.

25 minutes ago, wilai said:

PPTV had the rights for the International Champions Cup 2018. That's why it was showing the matches you mention. They do show the odd other game but not all that often. The Footy on Telly thread will show daily listings as and when they are advertised.

Like I said, I'm not familiar with the European League schedules (even when the seasons start and end), but right up until just before the World Cup started EVERY Saturday and Sunday night during the regular season (sometimes after midnight) channel 36 showed at least 2 sometimes 3-4 LIVE European team football matches, i.e., Liverpool v. Arsenal, Bayern Munich vs Dortmund, Real Madrid v Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain vs Lyon. It's not like if you're a Manchester United fan you can see every game week after week. They seem to rotate the teams they broadcast, seemingly having the more popular teams in higher rotation. Anyway, as I am not yet loyal to any given team and just enjoy watching the games, this is great sports entertainment, especially considering the free price.

For world cup, a Czech republic and one Norwegian television broadcaster worked very well. They may also broadcast European league games, but you need a VPN that can connect you to a server in those countries.

Also this one: http://livetv.sx/enx/

Its highly hit or miss with most games, but there are free live streams of most games in any sport in any country from this site. I just was just now able to pick up an English 2nd division game streaming live. 

Archived