"Very, very unlucky!": Python in toilet bites Thai woman on the bottom

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wgdanson said:

A python is a non-venomous snake with only small teeth which will give no more than a couple of pin pricks. No anti-venom needed. 

A couple of pin pricks?  Get real.  A girl I know squatted one night to pee in the backyard of her Nonthaburi home, and a three-meter python struck her in the calf.  It looked like she had been mauled by a pit bull.  The scars she carries are huge.

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Always a good idea to look into the toilet before sitting down, in the tropics. This woman was actually quite fortunate. Heard a story about a Western woman, visiting Chiang Mai years ago. She went to the toilet in the middle of the night, and sat down. Before she knew it a large gekko bit her in a very sensitive area. Her husband wrestled with the beast and finally got it off. She started bleeding profusely and he rushed her to the hospital. From what I heard, she bled out on the way. Not a pretty story. But a good lesson on how to properly sit on a toilet in this part of the world. 

This news item is about a Thai lady being bitten on the bottom and they are showing us a photograph of the toilet? 

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

My Mrs has the same problem every morning a huge snake bearing down on her but quickly disappears very fast these days then also can't easily be found rejection can be an instant snake killer?

not rejection, you suffer from "old cow new cow syndrome"  it is treatable though.

12 hours ago, Katia said:

Not gonna lie... if a python came out of my toilet and bit me on the arse, I would have neither the composure nor the cojones (is there a Thai slang equivalent?) to then try to grab the thing...

When the teeth of the phyton are stuck in your arse, you sure will have to do something.

I would just get up from the toilet seat (if I could) pulling the attached snake behind me, then, when my bottom is outside the bathroom, i'd squeeze the snake's neck between the door and the door frame. Bildergebnis für face in pain smiley

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Always a good idea to look into the toilet before sitting down, in the tropics. ...

40-some years ago, there was a New Zealander who was a monk in Loei I visited a few times.  Phra Tom.  He used the squatter one night and one of those huge centipedes got in his robe and stung him in the nether region.  Apparently a very painful experience.  ( The current governor of Loei remembers him, as he was a little monk at the same temple at the time.)

"Ae" :  Now the call her "AeeeEEE!"

Archived