Online 90 day reporting not working for me in Chiang Mai

Do you have an entry to the country prior to 2013 or a new passport since your last entry ? That is one reason for getting the contact you local office message which means your record could not be found.

Other than those reasons it can be an error when entering the required fields on page one that are marked with a *. Best to only complete the those required fields.

You can find a lot of info in the pinned topic about online reporting at the top of the main page of this forum.

You mean a marriage extension, not a Non Imm O Visa?

When did you last enter the Country?

The online system won't work for those that entered before late 2013.

Are you using the drop down boxes?

Edited by Tanoshi

3 minutes ago, tstcman said:

here is the screen shot

That is the message I wrote about in my post.

Did you use the dropdown menu for your nationality.

Sometimes it is an error that was made when you entered the country the last time. Just one little thing can cause that message to come up.

Sometimes it is an error that was made when you entered the country the last time. Just one little thing can cause that message to come up.
Yeah I do the American thing it doesn't say United States or USA. So I choose American that's the only option.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 minutes ago, tstcman said:

It's due on the 18th of this month. I'm going to go in person if this doesn't get it straightened out but it would be nice to find out what's going on so that in the future I can just do it online. I would love to do it online now but yeah

Well your certainly within the window timeframe.

You have time to mail it in, if your office accepts mail in reports.

You mind giving me a link to the article that you're talking about where you wrote about this.

3 minutes ago, tstcman said:

Actually I did if you read at the very top I said Chiang Mai office but yes I am looking for a form.

Apologies, yes you did in the topic headline.

In the days when I did use mail in reports, I always paid for EMS delivery and return (pre paid envelope).

That way it was trackable and I could always prove they received the application, even if I didn't receive the new notification slip, although I always did.

Apologies, yes you did in the topic headline.

In the days when I did use mail in reports, I always paid for EMS delivery and return (pre paid envelope).
That way it was trackable and I could always prove they received the application, even if I didn't receive the new notification slip, although I always did.
Thank you it seems like a good idea

I'm in Chiangmai and had the same problem last month.

Been using the online system since it started, and successfully used it for the past year.

This time I completed both pages and got a long notice in Thai which said they were unable to complete the process.

Waited a couple of days and tried again, completed the first page, entered the captcha and got the English notification.

So, it's not just me, nor you.

I'm in Chiangmai and had the same problem last month.
Been using the online system since it started, and successfully used it for the past year.
This time I completed both pages and got a long notice in Thai which said they were unable to complete the process.
Waited a couple of days and tried again, completed the first page, entered the captcha and got the English notification.
So, it's not just me, nor you.
I almost have a half a mind to think that maybe they have it purposely turned off so they don't have to deal with it. For Chiang Mai anyways

6 minutes ago, tstcman said:

I almost have a half a mind to think that maybe they have it purposely turned off so they don't have to deal with it. For Chiang Mai anyways

The application for the report can be done for any immigration office. A local office cannot turn it off for them. All they can do is not process the application after it is sent to them.

• Like 1