Unidentified man found dead in Udon Thani

snoop1130

10 hours ago, Benroon said:

It is a regular thing in every country why single out Thailand ? 81 murdered so far in London this year and only 5 arrested - Thailand cannot compete with those stats 

81 foreigners murdered in one British city this year, better strike London off my to visit list.

6 hours ago, Mac98 said:

Feet tied, teeth missing, strangled, items of some value left behind, body dumped out of sight. Looks like drug deal gone bad. 

I think you've cracked it.... How did you come to your final conclusion ? You ruled out so many other possibilities so quickly !!

The cops need you helping them out... ?

UPDATE:

"Murdered" foreigner found in Udon Thani: He's a 58 year old Russian man

2PM.jpg

Picture: INN

The corpse found in downtown Udon Thani on Monday morning has been identified as Mr Vladimir Firsov, a 58 year old Russian man, reported INN.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1051855-murdered-foreigner-found-in-udon-thani-hes-a-58-year-old-russian-man/

I hope Thai police investigate all homicide cases whether locals or I doubt it unless for foreigners who have someone to ask about them which is also according to the cooperation not the job but helpful cooperation to figure out murderers. 

On 8/7/2018 at 8:58 AM, webfact said:

Foreigner found murdered in Udon Thani woods, say Thai media

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Thai media Sanook have reported that the body of a 40 to 50 year old man found in a large area of waste ground in central Udon Thani is that of a foreigner.

And they said that a forensic examination indicates that he was murdered.

The body had been in a five rai area of krathin trees for about two weeks. Evidence that the man had been in Koh Samui was found on the body along with a picture of another foreigner.

There was also a room key and a cigarette packet.

It is not known who he is.

The skin and hair on the skull was now missing exposing the skull bones.

A yellow leather ligature was around the neck. The same kind of strap had been used to tie the feet together.

They said that the man had been well dressed in denim with a t-shirt. A Samsung phone, Sony MPC player and zip up cloth wallet were all found with the body. There was 20 baht in the wallet.

A forensic examination revealed a double devil's head tattoo on the stomach area and broken top and bottom teeth.

Locals said that three vagrants who buy and sell second hand goods in the area and who sleep out there had disappeared recently.

The police want to speak to them but are also keeping an open mind suggesting that the body may have been carried and dumped there.

They are using CCTV in the area to try and get a lead.

The area is nearby Watananuwong Road in the Tetsaban area. The body was found close to a wall adjoining a cushion factory.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-07

Saying it’s a murder is bad for tourism, will later be classed as a suicide, no impact to the tourist dollar, case closed. 

RIP 

19 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

I think you've cracked it.... How did you come to your final conclusion ? You ruled out so many other possibilities so quickly !!

The cops need you helping them out... ?

I'd be glad to.

Archived