Assistance needed to find a place back!

Krungbin

Hi everyone,

Quite a few years ago, I spent some time in Krabi and around Phang Nga.  I stayed in a very nice resort, close by a beach, made of bungalows (see the pictures
 attached....)

I plan to go back there in a couple of months with friends from Europe....The only problem is that I just cannot remember the name of that resort!  And the person I was with unfortunately passed away...

Anyone  out there who could help me out  finding back and locating this resort ?

Thanks for your help!

P1010084.JPG

P1010079.JPG

P1010077.JPG

In AoNang beach or outside AoNang? It look like a place they changed some years ago and now is more “modern style” and family hotel.... 

have you been at Pan Beach before? Beautiful and very peaceful area if you wanne relax but maybe boring if you wanne have fun with party! 

A friend of me rent out a nice villa with swimming pool , 2 separate bedroom with bath (shower and toilet) + tv in both rooms, living room and kitchen + 1 more toilet with shower next to swimming pool! Lower prices then hotel and much better! 5 minutes with tuktuk from villa to AoNang beach/centrum. 

11 hours ago, Anca said:

In AoNang beach or outside AoNang? It look like a place they changed some years ago and now is more “modern style” and family hotel.... 

have you been at Pan Beach before? Beautiful and very peaceful area if you wanne relax but maybe boring if you wanne have fun with party! 

A friend of me rent out a nice villa with swimming pool , 2 separate bedroom with bath (shower and toilet) + tv in both rooms, living room and kitchen + 1 more toilet with shower next to swimming pool! Lower prices then hotel and much better! 5 minutes with tuktuk from villa to AoNang beach/centrum. 

Dear Anca,

Many thanks for your message.  To be honest, I just cannot remember precisely where it was...  nevermind!

And...no, I do not know Pan Beach.  And, many thanks as well for proposing your friend's house.  The problem is that my friends will be "too many" for it!  We are talking about 6 adults and 3 children!  Cheers!

Archived