Koh Phangan locals call for action against naked foreigner's "Naughty Yoga" sessions

webfact

Koh Phangan locals call for action against naked foreigner's "Naughty Yoga" sessions

10pm.jpg

Picture: Nation TV

Angry locals are calling for foreigners to be cleared out of a Koh Pangan beach for doing naked yoga.

Many have got used to the idea of farangs in their birthday suits soaking up the rays at Hat Laem Son in Ao Sri Thanu.

Some days there are about ten nude people but when the weather is good there are more than 100 in the buff.

It has become known in Thai as "Nude Beach" and there are several access points leading to the largely secluded area

But now comes the straw that seems to have broken the camel's back for the locals.

"Naughty Yoga".

Although not shown in the Nation TV report with any clarity a local woman spoke of her outrage at the antics of the nude westerners.

Cops have been to the area but now many want to see "Erotic Koh Pangan" - as the Nation referred to the island in their headline - become a thing of the past.

Source: Nation TV

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-07

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it wasn't for the million girly bars pubs, massage places, whore houses and all in between in Thailand, i would have agreed with the locals, but as such where modest beach nudity is the least obscene eye sore for some, eye candy for others, right now in Thailand, but what can you do when it's easy to be a hypocrite and play the pious person when your back yard is full of filth...

9 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

The most outrageous thing I saw in the video was the RTP adjusting his trousers

There is a naked man....!!!!!!   outrageous.....

yoga.jpg.a5d08a1b984b2420c606091ecd36f607.jpg

it also says the foreigners will be fined 2000 baht,  where as other reports see Thais fined 500 baht for public indecency...so more double pricing.

9 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

why don't they move these people to what is left of the beach in Pattaya where they can do a live sex act show for the Chinese tourists?

Whilst they have a crap at the same time

I read some time back the PM was once asked.... "should foreign women wear bikinis?". 

His alleged perplexing reply was......"only if they are not beautiful". 

Since these yoga participants were not wearing bikinis then it must be assumed by his discerning standards they were all stunningly beautiful. I wish I had been there. 

This is only a side story. The main one is about the locally explosive issue of the largest "yoga" center on the island being outed as a place with a history of sexual abuse against its students. The founder, a maggot named Narcis, has fled. The entire "alternative" community on Koh Phangan is now being looked at carefully. It's about time...

Well this is a different spot from where I thought the nudist beach on KP was meant to be.... it is actually at a spot called 'Secret Beach', which is anything but secret. It is quite a busy beach so I am not surprised that people have kicked up a fuss about this.

15 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

why don't they just close the airports and all border crossings?

If it wasn't for tourist dollars, that would certainly be the case...Thailand "love" of westerners is rapidly declining.

3 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

If it wasn't for tourist dollars, that would certainly be the case...Thailand "love" of westerners is rapidly declining.

I think it's common knowledge Thai people don't want foreigners in Thailand but they still want the money. There's a committee, as we speak, trying to work out how this can be done !!!

27 minutes ago, mike1967 said:

I don't know what nationality these people are but Thailand will have very few British once the baht drops below 40 then even less when it drops below 30 in the next 5 years. Who will the police fine then? 

Baht dropping below 30....any evidence to back up this 'economic forecast'? 

No mention about the girlie bars where the Thai prositutes wear very little so that they can bare all their assets , think there is more important things to do than the police to roam a secluded beach where a few tourists have stripped off to get a sun tan . I for one would rather see the police spend time on rounding up all the drug dealers on the island and put a stop to all night parties which go on until 6 in the morning .

23 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Baht dropping below 30....any evidence to back up this 'economic forecast'? 

In 2009 it dropped to 35 to the £ so you can never say never. It’s now August that’s European holiday time yet the island is extremely quiet think people have woken up and realised they can get more buck for their money by going to other countries.

The workers and the owners should be arrested as they should know better as for the clients if Toursist they only know what they are told

if their teachers and then owner of the toga miss lead their students then they are to blame

32 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

In 2009 it dropped to 35 to the £ so you can never say never. It’s now August that’s European holiday time yet the island is extremely quiet think people have woken up and realised they can get more buck for their money by going to other countries.

Yeah...let's hope it gets back up towards 50 once we sort Brexit out!

When you say the island is quiet now do you mean Koh Phangan? 

Archived