Thai boxer knocking out much bigger foreign fighter

Although taller,  you can see from the first kick to the chest sent the bigger guy back.  The Thai boxer has been training his whole life but has learned to distribute all his weight into the kick and can manhandle the bigger opponent because he hasn't learned to distribute his weight down low.

1 hour ago, Oldgumshoe said:

By KO or on the judges card?

Judges card. I occasionally see a foreigner KO a Thai, but they are few and far between. As with any sport I like competitors to be of similar ability but not many foreigners have stepped up to the plate.

To train yourself into a fitness state like Saenchai is,

is hard work and thriving for permanent improvement.

One day your new trained tactic works the next day its an old hat.

There is no reason to talk bad over him, his fights are the result for hard labor and he deserves highest respect and celebration as much as other fighters like for example Eleider Alvarez in Columbia, Olexandr Usyk in Russia or Anthony Joshua UK.

For some people its a strange sport where people are supposed to hurt themselves.

I for myself stick to sport fishing, hurts less, keeps the bones in order and every fish in the frying pan is a victory.

I’ve seen a number of foreigners who have upper and lower body strength knock out Thai  Muay Thai. Those that won over powered

with upper strength. Which looks like the Thai weren’t accustomed to

Multiple head shots at once. 

Recently it looks like when Thai are fighting a foreigner there prepared 

for the head shots and defend properly.

video didn’t play and can’t tell is its traditional boxing or MT. One guy 

looks to have some type of shoes on.  

1 hour ago, DJ54 said:

I’ve seen a number of foreigners who have upper and lower body strength knock out Thai  Muay Thai. Those that won over powered

It's traditional Muay Thai. And the shoes are bandages on both fighters' feet. 

4 hours ago, See Will said:

To train yourself into a fitness state like Saenchai is,

is hard work and thriving for permanent improvement.

One day your new trained tactic works the next day its an old hat.

There is no reason to talk bad over him, his fights are the result for hard labor and he deserves highest respect and celebration as much as other fighters like for example Eleider Alvarez in Columbia, Olexandr Usyk in Russia or Anthony Joshua UK.

For some people its a strange sport where people are supposed to hurt themselves.

I for myself stick to sport fishing, hurts less, keeps the bones in order and every fish in the frying pan is a victory.

i agree with some of what u say i trained as a boxer at a young age its a tuff sport never got any where however i now train in mauy thai 

still never going to get any where and not looking to but it a great work out and im over 60 but it does keep u fit. more over 60s should try it as its a great work out.

12 hours ago, alien365 said:

Not exactly news. You see it every day on TV. I was surprised last night though as an Italian Guy actually defeated a Thai boxer.

I was expecting one of those big fat European guys you get in the ring in Pattaya?

13 hours ago, catman20 said:

i agree with some of what u say i trained as a boxer at a young age its a tuff sport never got any where however i now train in mauy thai 

still never going to get any where and not looking to but it a great work out and im over 60 but it does keep u fit. more over 60s should try it as its a great work out.

I think you must be a fit guy to get involved in that sort of training . A bit dodgy for normal over 60s , I am envious .

In the western world a thorough medical would be given prior to that type of exertion , did that happen to you ?

4 hours ago, superal said:

I think you must be a fit guy to get involved in that sort of training . A bit dodgy for normal over 60s , I am envious .

In the western world a thorough medical would be given prior to that type of exertion , did that happen to you ?

thank you, yes i am very fit for my age ive trained all of my life im 62 this month and i hold my own and better with the people i train with half my age, ive never been unwell so never needed to get a medical prior to training and always trained however i do get a medical check up here every year or 2.

many people say to me its ok for you your a young man i then say to them i bet im older than you and they almost pass out when i revel my age to them 555555555

23 hours ago, DJ54 said:

A lot of regular boxing trainers have helped them up the game, the hands used to be deadful in general

Archived