Any experience with Banggood ?

Golden Triangle

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with using Banggood, I'm thinking of buying something from them, only a small item, but wanted to know if they are reliable and what delivery times to Thailand are like. Thanks in advance for any help. ?

bangood ok   used them a couple of times   again low ticket items   delivery depends shipped from where    ems/registered   similar to other companies    shipped from china   basic postage   allow about 1 month

• Thanks 1

I used them a few times, slowish delivery, 2 weeks to a month, but I always got what I ordered. I did have one company lie dramatically about the value of an item. 25 baht instead of the actual 16,000 baht. Thai customs didn't like that, and I had to drive 2.5 hours to the customs department to retrieve it after paying VAT. But I don't think that is Bangood's fault, I blame the shipper.

• Like 1

Thanks for your replies everyone, I have ordered the item and wait with baited breath :biggrin:

While researching their site I looked at the delivery times (appx) for different parts of the world, it said Thailand 2 - 7 days but I guess that is only if you pay for an express delivery, I just plumped for the standard tracked delivery, still, no rush. :thumbsup: 

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2018 at 11:45 AM, Golden Triangle said:

Thanks for your replies everyone, I have ordered the item and wait with baited breath :biggrin:

While researching their site I looked at the delivery times (appx) for different parts of the world, it said Thailand 2 - 7 days but I guess that is only if you pay for an express delivery, I just plumped for the standard tracked delivery, still, no rush. :thumbsup: 

Hey Golden Triangle, how was your experience with Banggood? Can you update us?

• 4 months later...
51 minutes ago, lingyai said:

Checking to get advice in February 2019. Anyone had a tablet shipped to them, in the $180-$320 range. It seems some sellers are have 3-7 days as shipping which seems too fast?
Did you have to pay tax at customs?

Most recent items were:
mobile around $150 price
electric razor $35

No duty on either
Shipping was quick on the mobile (less than a week), but slow on the razor as it was a pre-order