Double/triple Entry Tourist Visa

No answers... oh well. I don't like visa runs and I don't feel like a trip back to the USA for a one year multiple B. Have any USA citizens received a one year multiple entry B visa or triple entry tourist visa, with minimal documentation, as is available at some USA consualtes, in any other countries (even outside Asia)?

No need to explain visa regulations to me, I know them reasonably well. I''m just looking for the proper consulate.......

Thanks!

Edited by ricklev

No answers... oh well. I don't like visa runs and I don't feel like a trip back to the USA for a one year multiple B. Have any USA citizens received a one year multiple entry B visa or triple entry tourist visa, with minimal documentation, as is available at some USA consualtes, in any other countries (even outside Asia)?

No need to explain visa regulations to me, I know them reasonably well. I''m just looking for the proper consulate.......

Thanks!

I'm on my way back to the states, this week for my Non B Multi. Sunbelt handles my visa/biz paperwork and they're pretty adamant that I've no options in Asia. Haven't heard anything positive around either.