BANGKOK 23 July 2019 22:36
kevvy

Chiang Rai Immigration

4 hours ago, sceadugenga said:

Wow, that's no good, savings account interest is hardly worth bothering about.

Changing too Bangkok bank today , they offer 1,65% for 9 months , better than just leaving it in SCB. 16,000 baht for 9 months , that is another small holiday to Bangkok. Or at the new hotel

The Riverie by Katathani in chiang rai.Went there last week , is is one of the best hotels we have stayed in . 4.5 stars .Better than Le Meridien

5-star hotel
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, kevvy said:

Changing too Bangkok bank today , they offer 1,65% for 9 months , better than just leaving it in SCB. 16,000 baht for 9 months , that is another small holiday to Bangkok. Or at the new hotel

The Riverie by Katathani in chiang rai.Went there last week , is is one of the best hotels we have stayed in . 4.5 stars .Better than Le Meridien

5-star hotel

Not a new hotel, only new name..........

16 hours ago, damascase said:

Not a new hotel, only new name..........

Yes , as I stayed at the old one .This is a complete different hotel now ,rooms are so much better

On 2/20/2019 at 9:34 AM, kevvy said:

Yes , as I stayed at the old one .This is a complete different hotel now ,rooms are so much better

You are right, sorry, wasn’t aware that the new owners had it fully renovated. Used to be the Dusit Island Resort.

Busy today, they had an officer doing nothing but 90 days but it still took 40 minutes.

We're probably spoiled though, there's a few other regional offices where people would be glad to be in and out in 40 minutes.

• Like 2

90 day was carried out in a deserted office to day, not one other person there when I went in about 10am.

I hung around for about ten minutes talking about my visa renewal coming up and one other customer came in in that time, also a quick 90 day report.

4 hours ago, sceadugenga said:

90 day was carried out in a deserted office to day, not one other person there when I went in about 10am.

I hung around for about ten minutes talking about my visa renewal coming up and one other customer came in in that time, also a quick 90 day report.

Same experience for me on 6th June. I was in around the same time too.