Basic Questions To Re- Entry On Non Imm Visa O

Hi there can anyone help please with some basic questions, I am getting confused with postings on the Thai immigration websites. :o

I am approaching the end of my first 90 days on a 1 year non imm. visa O with multiple entries.

Can I just travel to the next boarder point with Laos or Malaysia, cross the boarder and come back same or next day to get my next 90 days stamped? Or do I need a re-entry form from the Thai immigration before I leave?

Would I have to register with Thai immigration after return as my overall stay would have been more than 90 days, or does this only apply after 90 days in the country without leaving, on an extention for example.

Is my plan the best way forward? I am going to stay another 6 weeks. Could I get an extention and not lave for re-entry?

All help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you Stefan

Yep, like the other say it's a piece of cake, hop on one of the border run buses and life is easy :o

IMPORTANT NOTE: You MUST enter the other country if you are at a at a land crossing, you can't just turn around in no-mans-land and come back, the Thai immigration chap wants to see your exit stamp from wherever.

:o Thank you to all, that really helped. If anyone needs help- we, (my girlfriend and I) managed over the last 2 years to get 2 tourist-visa for the UK and two Schengen visa through the German embassy. We finished with all the paperwork (including legalisation of the Thai documents by the embassy) needed for a German "Ehefaehigkeitszeugnis"- a big job. This paper is needed for German people before they can apply for the consular document needed to get married to a Thai girl- in Thailand or outside Thailand. Now we wait for the return of the documents from Germany. Marriage is the next step, then permanent visa for her for Greece. We have visited the Greek embassy already. European migration rights are complex (I am German without residence there, have lived in the UK and am resident in Greece now but stay in Thailand for the winter) so- if anyone with similar problems needs advice- be in touch! Stefan