Beware! Saying Thai women have small breasts can land you in jail, says lawyer

webfact

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With young western woman a long time ago, I have loved big breasts. 

I dare not say it to my Thai wife but my western style has allowed her to put on a tad more weight.

My wife loves her larger breasts as a result. 

I wish she was the slim small breasted woman that I married.

It is a small wish from me. But I would not change her for the world, she is still the most beautiful person that I have ever met in every respect

On 8/10/2018 at 7:51 AM, colinneil said:

Big breasts, small breasts what does it matter, anymore than a mouthful is a waste anyway.?

Indeed what you can't get in your mouth is wasted but a good pair make a pillow fit for a king.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:12 PM, sanemax said:

We are not talking about "making fun" of ladies with small breasts , we are talking about statements of fact .

I just cannot fathom how it would "ruin their lives" , it may make them a bit annoyed for a few minutes , but thats about as far as it will go .

I quite sure that they would already have been aware that their breasts are small and it wont come as a shock or surprise to them

What if your weenie was teenie and it was located in a place where people could easily notice its size(instead of hidden under your pants) and you were mocked about it day after day? How would you feel? I'm not saying women are mocked day after day about their breast size but you get my point.

For the record Thai women are the most beautiful in the world so who cares about breast size (altho I prefer them smaller). ????  

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:06 PM, spiderorchid said:

With young western woman a long time ago, I have loved big breasts. 

I dare not say it to my Thai wife but my western style has allowed her to put on a tad more weight.

My wife loves her larger breasts as a result. 

I wish she was the slim small breasted woman that I married.

It is a small wish from me. But I would not change her for the world, she is still the most beautiful person that I have ever met in every respect

Well said Spider.. well said. Good for you!!

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:04 AM, DrPhibes said:

Found this from a bra ordering website to help women ID their type.  Partial to some of the citrus flavored types.

Picture 7.png

I dated a girl once that wanted to "upgrade her front porch" and when she went to the doctor that was going to do the surgery he gave her a book with hundreds of pictures of breasts so she could decide the "style and type and size" she wanted. To say it was weird looking thru page after page of breasts with your girlfriend looking for "just" the right ones is an understatement.

Disclaimer.... WE FOUND THE PERFECT PAIR!!!! ???? 

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:07 AM, HalfLight said:

Round where I live, they're generally old, fat and ugly. I suppose most of the comely ones went to BKK or Hua Hin or somewhere - just not here.

Halflight…. is it possible you walk around with a mirror hanging in front of you during the day? Joking. ???? 

"Round where I live, they're generally old, fat and ugly"

30 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Halflight…. is it possible you walk around with a mirror hanging in front of you during the day? Joking. ???? 

"Round where I live, they're generally old, fat and ugly"

No. What do you know about the ladies in my neck of the woods?

Archived