BANGKOK
webfact

Beware! Saying Thai women have small breasts can land you in jail, says lawyer

Found this from a bra ordering website to help women ID their type.  Partial to some of the citrus flavored types.

Picture 7.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Puccini said:

What makes you think that the lawyer being talked about here is part of "the authorities here" or a 'leader"?

I googled his Thai name and came up with zilch. He is an unknown quantity.

I was not necessarily referring to the lawyer. But, the authorities are trying hard to make Thailand into a "pure" nation, whatever that means. And the guys who are doing it are the least pure, and the most corrupt of them all. It is just for appearances. There is a vast effort being made to make Thailand more "family friendly". It has been going on for a number of years now, but has accelerated of late. 

1 hour ago, Rhys said:

Small  medium  large

post-7852-0-71605100-1466417047_thumb.jpg

Medium. And absolutely lovely. What can one say? Is there something they put in the water here? Why does Thailand have such a disproportionate number of beautiful women? What is up with that?

On 8/15/2018 at 8:06 AM, bra said:

I think that quality is better than quantity any day.

One of the best T shirts I ever saw was on an obviously very well endowed girl in Australia. It read "I wish these were brains!"

Maybe her wish had been granted... 

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:51 AM, jouec said:

If that's the fine for small 'uns, what's the fine for big 'uns

2 handfuls  and a mouthful  😋

On 8/26/2018 at 2:55 PM, spidermike007 said:

Medium. And absolutely lovely. What can one say? Is there something they put in the water here? Why does Thailand have such a disproportionate number of beautiful women? What is up with that?

What???  you don't travel much obviously 

I like small a lot.

But, these girls when they get their top off will often in an embarrassing/shy manner say ¨small¨ and touch their breasts in front of you.

I always tell them I do not care and they look beautiful.

Also seems to help the general mood and time together. 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I like small a lot.

But, these girls when they get their top off will often in an embarrassing/shy manner say ¨small¨ and touch their breasts in front of you.

I always tell them I do not care and they look beautiful.

Also seems to help the general mood and time together. 🙂

That's true and I do the same. Thais are not great beauties, there are a few exceptions like everywhere, and they are normally quite small chest wise but, hey, we live here so make the best of what we have and enjoy it. Your approach is spot on and I tell every girl I sleep with they are gorgeous, obviously.  🙂 

On August 9, 2018 at 5:51 PM, colinneil said:

Big breasts, small breasts what does it matter, anymore than a mouthful is a waste anyway.?

(I'm grabbing/pinching the back of your neck with my right hand)

relax man, your really tense

Good grief! Is there no end to the lunacy? Is there no stupidity that Thais will not stoop to to get their faces in the papers? You'd think that a lawyer would have more dignity than this... 'Top Lawyer'? Jeez.

Posted (edited)
On 8/26/2018 at 2:55 PM, spidermike007 said:

Round where I live, they're generally old, fat and ugly. I suppose most of the comely ones went to BKK or Hua Hin or somewhere - just not here.

Edited by HalfLight

There is still a post on this site from 1939 that insulted me, costing me billions in damage to my reputation.  

I will settle for 1 billion baht, mai bpen rai. 

in 200-years, my posts will be read 1,000,000,000 times by computers and translated to the following:  ..   

note;  puukao has never posted on this site, i'm an alien hacker from the planet ...  .  

at my stage of life, any size is more than appreciated, who am I to pick and choose.  

Posted (edited)
On 8/10/2018 at 7:54 AM, jonclark said:

Brilliant. Next time I am called a farang I will say I have been insulted and the name calling has caused feelings of hurt causing hate and loathing.

On a more related note I will nèd to watch how I address the wifes best frien..her nickname is milk...been so since school as she developed much more quickly than her peers of uou catch my drift.

If you travel a lot in Bangkok, or Thailand in general, you, as a foreigner, are insulted numerous times every single day: 'mafia', 'Russia', 'India', 'hong nam', 'poor', cheap, etc. If I wanted to sue, or file police reports only every 3rd time, I'd be busy all day... Thais have a foul mouth; besides Thailand is known for unenforced laws, e.g. driving on pavements. Try to enforce the law in a country where almost everyone, incl. the cops, behave like 3-year olds... 😜

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

"Nohm suay tilac" "Kit wa koon na rak, yim waan, nohm aloy"