Beware! Saying Thai women have small breasts can land you in jail, says lawyer

webfact

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nikmar said:

mine are bigger...maybe you'd like a photo of them. ?

OK .....yours .   and hers too  ?

how else can i compare

if god can bless them,  why not less us mere mortals do so too

Is that "lawyer" the same guy as in yesterdays news,

8bpm.jpg

or are they all following 'big jokes' strategy to get in the news? It seems the Thai versions of Saul Goodman are running out of clients due to the increase of out of court compensation agreements.

6 hours ago, nikmar said:

My wife's 44. I love the fact that they arent hanging around her knees. God bless her small breasts.

Same about size here.  My girl has small-ish like many women here, but they're some of the most gorgeous I've ever seen, which I tell her almost daily to the point that she's bored of hearing it.  I don't care for large ones so much, I like shape/form and sticky out bits.

To please her I just tell her how wonderfully she takes care of me. That puts a smile on her face and a certain spring in her step.  Not sure she could do that if she was sporting large ones without gravity taking its toll eventually.

Long live the natural woman who doesn't feel the need to conform to media pressures to be like a blow up doll or front page fashion magazine (which are only photoshop anyhow - nobody looks like that).

As for the legal threat, the rate of gov't comments that would be suitable for TheOnion or April fools seems to be accelerating to me.

Political Correctness has beached itself on the shores of Thailand, right along with plastic, raw sewage, and cigarette butts.

No doubt that soon if you point out the physical aspects of, say, Thai beaches, you'll be opened to being sued for 1000 THB or 1 year in jail. 

Thai wife tells me this attorney keeps bringing up all this ridiculous crap to generate business.  Sort of like the people in the US that sue for small amounts that you pay for some crazy thing because the attorneys fees are more than the amount being sued for.  Attorneys, the only profession to create their own work...

Archived