Beware! Saying Thai women have small breasts can land you in jail, says lawyer

webfact

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, sanemax said:

We are not talking about "making fun" of ladies with small breasts , we are talking about statements of fact .

I just cannot fathom how it would "ruin their lives" , it may make them a bit annoyed for a few minutes , but thats about as far as it will go .

I quite sure that they would already have been aware that their breasts are small and it wont come as a shock or surprise to them

Quite right.  I am well aware that I am not very tall (a slight understatement) and during my 77 years on this planet, many people have commented on my lack of height, either seriously or in fun, both at work and at home, but as it was a known and obvious fact, how could I take offence at it? 

Once, many moons ago, when at work in the office in the UK, I asked around if anyone had a step ladder I could borrow to use at home as I was decorating our sitting room.  One wag replied, "What are you doing then, painting your skirting boards?" 

(For those not familiar with the term, "skirting boards" are the narrow boards which link the floor to the wall.)

Had I read the OP's post before that incident, I would no doubt have cried for hours and considered taking legal action against him. :sleep:

What happens if u say Thai men have small willies?

For the girls most have more silicon these days.  But for me, who cares. Nice people good company that's what matters. 

Some news outlets thing they are the Daily Mirror, with a page three girl. Is that my fault of the editors spin on what he wants?

12 hours ago, Nickymaster said:

I said: Making fun of a woman's breasts could destroy her life. I really thought we knew that by now (it's 2018) so I am not going to educate you.

I think if making fun of a small breasted woman would destroy her; she needed help before that was said.

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

It appears you have some kind of hang up.

Breasts are enjoyed by both men and some women, but not you, strange.

Its not about whether anyone likes breasts or not , its about whether people feel the need to tell everyone else about their preferences .

I have no desire to know what kind of nipples he likes

14 hours ago, Nickymaster said:

So next time somebody tells me I have short legs they could end up in jail? Just kidding. Making fun of a women's breasts/appearance is disgusting and unacceptable.  You could really destroy somebody's life.

A thousand baht fine might be OK, but a year in pokey...........??  No thanks.  I might come out gay or dead!!! 555

Regards the actual comments from the lawyer, my considered response is " T.I.T.  You can't make this stuff up."

14 hours ago, sanemax said:

How would telling a woman with small breasts that her breasts are small , "destroy her life" ?

Generation snowflake members have very thin skin and can't handle any type of criticism, no matter how slight.

Archived