Bicycle repair shop in Chang Rai.

JAG

My cheap and cheerfull Big C bike is, after 4 years, starting to need some TLC. 

Some fore and aft play in the handlebars/steering column, the pedal crank clicks away and has some side to side movement, the brake handles are broke and bent (they appear to have been made out of cheese!) and there is a puncture in the back wheel. I know that I should be able to mend it myself, but I really am so spectacularly mechanically incompetent that I just know that the gears will never work again if I take the back wheel off! 

I've noticed some lean and wiry steely eyed farang cyclists hurtling around this part of the world, and whilst not of the lycra clad persuasion myself (much to the relief of those who know me) I wonder if anyone can suggest a good repair shop, so the machine can be restored and I can resume my gentle two wheeled bimbles around the countryside. 

Thank you... 

Jag check out Fat Free Bicycle 50 meter past the big police station corner in CR heading toward the bridge. The owners name is Chompoo and very helpful and good competent staff. The rent and sell bike of /all descriptions. She also reconditioned her rental for sale. I recently bought a Trek model that I could have never afforded new  for a very reasonable price.

Fat Free Bicycle

448/2 Klang Wiang Rd. phone 

086/4305523

Archived