Sex in Lumpini Park? Show me the evidence and I'll pay you 100,000 baht, says governor

rooster59

Sex in Lumpini Park? Show me the evidence and I'll pay you 100,000 baht, says governor

1533877362125.jpg

Image: Thai TV

The Bangkok Governor has dismissed claims that people are having sex in one of his flagship parks.

In fact he is so confident there is no naughtiness going on that he is prepared to pay 100,000 baht if it can be proved otherwise. 

Asawin Kwanmuang was speaking to reporters after a Twitter user claimed that a group of men were engaging in oral sex in Lumpini Park.

Thai TV reported the story repeating the claims of the Twitter user from Wednesday that he had been in the park for a run. 

But due to rain he took a different route through the shadows and was propositioned to join a group of people. He thought they were Pokemon hunters at first but soon all was revealed. 

He said he didn't feel like going back to the park for exercise after that.

Thai TV mentioned a polite word for a male appendage and the word "suck" was visible on a vaselined tweet. 

Asawin said he kept a close personal watch on the parks under his control - 35 in all in the capital. He had improved the lighting during his tenure and was confident there was no untoward activity on his watch. 

Nevertheless, he has ordered his teams to keep an eye out just in case. 

But so confident is he that nothing is going on he challenged the poster to come up with concrete evidence - then he would pay 100,000 baht as a reward. 

He also warned the public not to post fake news on social media.

Source: Thai TV

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-11

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

In fact he is so confident there is no naughtiness going on that he is prepared to pay 100,000 baht if it can be proved otherwise. 

How about investigating first instead of just dismissing it? 

20 minutes ago, rooster59 said:
But so confident is he that nothing is going on he challenged the poster to come up with concrete evidence - then he would pay 100,000 baht as a reward. 

Full penetration? Money shots? Cheesy music? 

21 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

He also warned the public not to post fake news on social media

Or what? You'll flat out deny it's true? 

10 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

He had improved the lighting during his tenure

...so that environmentalists could see leaves more easily, while using their smartphones with the Vacuum App that 'sucks' up the dead leaves for the Keep Thailand Tidy Campaign.

He admitted he had been referred to as The Spin Doctor, but this was due to him repairing his home washing machine.

10 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

How about investigating first instead of just dismissing it? 

Full penetration? Money shots? Cheesy music? 

Or what? You'll flat out deny it's true? 

"How about investigating first instead of just dismissing it?"    Oh, come on now...  Be sensible. After all, T.I.T. !!!

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

But due to rain he took a different route through the shadows and was propositioned to join a group of people. He thought they were Pokemon hunters at first but soon all was revealed

Haha Pokemon hunters .. Yea sounds like some poking was going on .. 

Not sure if this is still going on but a while back on the outside of the park on Rama IV road there were plenty of young street walkers hooking for customers there from the afternoon until the wee hours of the night...

39 minutes ago, BEngBKK said:

So I can earn 100 000 having sex........... ??

He won't pay it, so don't trouble yourself. He'll just make some excuse that he misspoke and that's the end of it.

Archived