Video: Mutts from hell! Should they be put down or just taken to the temple!

rooster59

Video: Mutts from hell! Should they be put down or just taken to the temple!

561000008304801.JPEG

Image: Manager

A Facebook poster uploaded videos of her naughty mutts wondering what should be done about them. 

In one CCTV video inside the house what appears to be a Husky is the ringleader in mounting an escape plan. 

The curtain is ripped and the door is cunningly opened as Husky and hi pug-like pal break free.

But worse is to come outside as pug-like turns ringleader in breaking down the main gate.

Pug-like then returns sheepishly as the owner rushes after Husky. 

The sequence of videos was posted by Tnim Pm Nelluc who said:

"Are there any worse dogs than this? What can I do?

"Should they be put down or just carted off to the temple??"

Here at Thaivisa we hope she is joking.....

Source: Manager

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-11

thais really need to train their dogs and not just let them run riot, definitely seen some I would have put down as their owners let them attack other animals and people with no cares at all, if you cant take care of them dont have them, they are better off euthanized in some cases as they are a danger to others, just leaving them alone constantly, not walking them etc is wrong and no way to treat them.

They are nothing more than vermin.where I live there's dozens in each soi,can't walk or bicycle anywhere as you will be attacked.ive had one run out in front of my scooter and it took off straight over its back.i didn't stop else I'll be screwed for stupid money.see it next day dragging its back legs around so obviously it was knackered and won't be terrorising anyone again.sick to death of constant barking when the owners are out,shit up and down the street.one of the worst sights is when 20 of them are engaged in a orgy and popping out another half dozen.mans best friend,my arse are they.oh and yes I know it's not them but the owners if they have any.cull the lot and fine those who's bit people.

Lots of info online but TIT:

"Boredom, isolation, and sexual roaming are most often the motives in dogs’ attempts to escape or run away. Not surprisingly, spayed or neutered dogs who receive plenty of exercise and lots of attention from their owners are the least likely to become four-legged escape artists. A happy dog who feels like part of the family will genuinely want to stick around".

38 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

They are nothing more than vermin.where I live there's dozens in each soi,can't walk or bicycle anywhere as you will be attacked.ive had one run out in front of my scooter and it took off straight over its back.i didn't stop else I'll be screwed for stupid money.see it next day dragging its back legs around so obviously it was knackered and won't be terrorising anyone again.sick to death of constant barking when the owners are out,shit up and down the street.one of the worst sights is when 20 of them are engaged in a orgy and popping out another half dozen.mans best friend,my arse are they.oh and yes I know it's not them but the owners if they have any.cull the lot and fine those who's bit people.

Sounds happy enough?

7 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

Firstly, train he Thai dog owners on how to train the Dogs correctly.

And no ! , I dont mean train the dogs to do a high five and roll over.

I mean the basics like Sit ! , Walk on , stay Etc

God, are you serious??

I have traveled all over the world and my experience is the treatment/care of dogs/animals is a direct reflection on the society/culture of a place.

Sounds rather rude maybe, but train/educate the people first on life and how to be a better society/country/culture. 

This will then transfer to the owners to do the right thing.

PS:  I do not think it will ever happen.  Sad.

So many things wrong with this situation.. and its totally the owners lack of care and basic common sense that is a fault.. not the dogs at all.

1.  The dogs have no toys / chews and activities to keep them interested when left alone in that empty boring room so are bored and want out.

2.  The door should be locked... and that crappy gate needs replacing with something that is actually going to work as a gate and not fall over at the slightest touch.

3.  Owner panic and running after the dog, why?  She has not even taught the basic 'come' command and its an adult dog already!!!  

4.  The dogs seem to have a lot of pent up energy, mental and physical.  A dog like a husky needs a huge amount of physical exercise every day... hours of walk and running about off lead.  Its not a house lap dog. Dogs also need mental stimulation.. like toys stuffed with food, obedience training, and games.  

If the owner can not provide these basic things then the dogs need to be rehomed with someone who can and she need to replace them to cuddly soft toys instead.  

Honestly, I really don't know why some people have dogs in the first place in situation like this. 

Dogs are not human and should not be treated as such. they descent from pack animals where there is a hierarchy position for every member,  Every member will challenge that hierarchy  in trying to achieve Alpha status. Your dog needs to know what his/hers status in the pack (now your family) is. A dog who knows and has excepted his status is a happy dog. Dogs who are given ambivalent  signals are confused and stressed out.

In addition different breeds of dogs have some different personality and physical tributes breed in to them . When one is choosing a dog one needs to consider those traits to insure compatibility.

And finally most dogs  need to  exerciser to blow of excess energy. Play in the yard with them by throwing a ball or pulling a rope, take then for a walk etc.

Almost every dog problem is as a result of the above three conditions.  

3 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Train their dogs! They (in many cases) can't train their  offsprings

Then they shouldnt have an animal. That however does not solve the problem. Good or bad these animals which are gaining pack instinct have to be humanly put to sleep. Contrary to what many people on this forum believe dogs are not as important as people. Sorry to break that news to you but it is the hierarchical order of things

Pet owners have a responsibility when deciding to have a pet .Why do Thai people assume ordained monks at the nearest temple should look after their pet .Thais dump unwanted pets when the novelty has worn off and the local temple seems to be the popular destination.

3 minutes ago, themerg said:

Thailand is a Buddhist country.

No Killing is 1of the 5 Buddhist Precepts. 

No killing but quite happy to just dump unwanted animals by the side of the road...

No killing but happy to mal treat animals in their care..

No killing but.....

Shut up

46 minutes ago, themerg said:

Live with this so-called Dog problem OR

a second choice maybe go back to your home country.

Thailand is a Buddhist country.

No Killing is 1of the 5 Buddhist Precepts. 

A go home post, what a laugh.

Also a Buddhist country,  yes,  one more laugh.

Lord Buddha would be, very displeased with what he would see in Thailand.

Also why do nearly all Thais eat meat then ?

The dog feeders and dumpers, care so much about what they create.,

nice one. :bah:

Glad i care more than you lot do.

Soi dog sick.JPG

13 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

A dog like a husky needs a huge amount of physical exercise every day... hours of walk and running about off lead. 

Which is illegal in most places, so why are they available for for the common people to buy? And this isn't a Thai problem...

18 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

God, are you serious??

I have traveled all over the world and my experience is the treatment/care of dogs/animals is a direct reflection on the society/culture of a place.

Sounds rather rude maybe, but train/educate the people first on life and how to be a better society/country/culture. 

This will then transfer to the owners to do the right thing.

PS:  I do not think it will ever happen.  Sad.

Thais are trained to obey without question from birth,  don't kid yourself. 

They just arent focused on giving any credence to the idea of social freedoms permitted in exchange for a degree of self responsibility and the ability to challenge long held assumptions that westerners encourage.   

4 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Which is illegal in most places, so why are they available for for the common people to buy? And this isn't a Thai problem...

Illegal in most places?  Where?  What country are you from?  I would not like to be in a country where it's illegal to go down the to park or beach and play a game of fetch with your pet dog.  

You don't think 'common' people should be allowed to buy huskies?!  I know many people who have them as pets and they are beautiful and loving dogs.  They are just high energy.. which simply means owners have to exercise them regularly... not difficult!  

5 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Soi dog sick.JPG

Exactly the same in 'Christian' countries like America and UK.... hundreds of thousands of unwanted dogs are killed each year, and farm animals suffer in factory farms and slaughter houses... not to mention hunting wild native animals... and these Christian countries have the commandments Thou shall not kill, too.

I know many good Buddhist people here.. and they are either vegan or vegetarian.. and really do live the Buddhist lifestyle.

6 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Soi dog sick.JPG

"Glad i care more than you lot do."

Can you explain how you care so much?  Perhaps you have adopted that poor, neglected dog in the 'photo?

54 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

"Glad i care more than you lot do."

Can you explain how you care so much?  Perhaps you have adopted that poor, neglected dog in the 'photo?

I don't feed soi dogs. that's how i care. :thumbsup:

No. it needs putting down , its the product of selfish people / Do gooders

Not possible to take it home as, if it got well,  i may be tempted to eat it. :giggle:

Archived