What game are you playing

minno

Well I finished Far Cry 5 but the ending left me a bit disappointed..like what did I just do all that for?

Besides the wonky ending I got bored about 3/4 of the way through once I'd mastered the game mechanics and nothing really posed a challenge. However it's an entertaining fps and the chaotic combat is good fun.  I have no desire to replay it right now though.

There are so many great games I haven't played however I just ordered Bloodborne

• Like 2

4 hours ago, akirasan said:

Well I finished Far Cry 5 but the ending left me a bit disappointed..like what did I just do all that for?

Besides the wonky ending I got bored about 3/4 of the way through once I'd mastered the game mechanics and nothing really posed a challenge. However it's an entertaining fps and the chaotic combat is good fun.  I have no desire to replay it right now though.

There are so many great games I haven't played however I just ordered Bloodborne

That's the trouble with the far cries, I'm about 2/3 of the way through 3, 4 & primal & just can't quite summon the energy to finish any of them. I get this with a lot of games, shadow of morder and witcher wild hunt spring to mind as well....

• Like 1

On 8/12/2018 at 5:46 PM, burningup said:

PMDG 777 flight simulation on FSX. not really a game though its a full study simulation of the Boeing 777 although it can be flown on line where ATC controllers will direct  multiple planes just like real world using there ATC simulation software. Pretty heavy stuff but very engaging

Comment from last year, just seeing it.  Don't see many references to FSX - bit of a niche.  I did it for 14 years but my rig started giving me probs a few years ago here in Thailand, and I just fell away from it. 

The latest is DCS with TrackIR but VR is supposed to be a lot less twitchy.  Guy in the vid is a former F-18 driver, he gives it a try.  FFWD through the first 5 minutes to get at the flying part.  Graphics look really nice and smooth. 

• 3 weeks later...

not many people will play Anthem now that Apex Legends is out (and free)

not the same type of game, of course. so if you like feeling like Iron Man maybe Anthem is a good game for you

incidentally I was watching this video when I read the last few messages on here

I'm three parts through mass effect Andromeda and enjoying it, I always wait until games get down to a sane price before I buy them, this looks fun but v. buggy, I'll probably have a look in 2 - 3 years time lol 

• 1 month later...

I'm playing the old text adventure game; Raymond Pringle's Quest for the Fabled Jar of Pickled Cabbage, on my trusted ZX Spectrum.  Those were the times. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm playing Dead Space 2 on my own, and Gears of War 3 Horde (co-op) with my 7-year-old on the xbox 360.

Just bought a XBox 360 slim RGH with 300 games on a 2 TB hard drive.

Finished Dead Space 1 already.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, baz69er said:

Im playing Metro Exodus on my Msi Gaming laptop, great game with awsome graphics........

MSI laptops are amazing, I'm writing this on my Apache Pro, first time I have ever had a laptop with no noticeable drawbacks.

The question is, how long will the gaming laptops last though, I had a top end alienware one a few years ago and it didn't last 3 years and in less than 3 years they'd stopped making the parts to repair it...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 1:51 PM, koma said:

At the moment I'm switching between:

Red Dead 2

Project Cars 2

Detroit: Become Human

and

No Man's Sky

Do you play GTA 5 online on the PS4 ?

I'm looking for players to take part in heists and missions.

I have gone back to Arma 3 Exile. I was an admin for a while. Now, with their improvements, I am just enjoying the realism of the hardware within the game.

Still play Age of Empires 2 HD steam edition. Waiting on the new release in October.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...