What game are you playing

minno

• 1 month later...

I am currently playing Call of Duty: Warzone which is the latest release by Call of Duty game series. I haven't played Call of Duty games in the past but this one has turned me into a massive COD fan. One of the best things which I like about the game is the opportunities to come back after being killed. Its made even better if you have a friend or two to play it with that you know have your back. So sit back at home in this lockdown period and enter the warzone to spend a quality time at home. Not sure, where to start? Checkout this great guide on how to download the game for various platforms and what are the requirements.

Started playing Eve online never played before because I won't pay monthly subs. But you can now play up to a certain level for free, sorted my space sim itch for a month so far, I reckon theres a good 3-4 months left before needing to pay anything, so very good...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...

I just started with Factorio 1.0. It seems that game is already in development since about 4 years with massive functionality.

Here is a nice trailer from the first wood chopping to ...

In Thailand it cost online only 350THB and a free demo is available.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/427520/Factorio/

I guess it will keep me interested for a couple of months.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Medal of Honor above and Beyond (VR game) one of the biggest and best VR shooters so far. Just like how it was back in the day of counter strike only now you need to move yourself and reload cock your gun and put in magazines. Really hard to do when the Germans are shooting at you. (single player mode, multiplayer mode and wave mode).

I got plenty of VR games they are quite fun.

Cossacks 3 (strategy game not VR)

Total war Three kingdoms (strategy too but different)

• Like 1

Just played a bit of medal of honor above and beyond in VR, my GF was playing on the other computer I watched her in training mode.. real accurate and fast shots. Then we played a private death match.. seems she cant multitask too much. Under stress and me firing at her I win ????

I must say medal of honor above and beyond is one of the best worked out games for VR I have so far seen.

Played on the occulus rift.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 7:53 AM, SteveK said:

I've got back into World of Tanks, free to play and taking up a ridiculous amount of time.

do you win a game ????Got tired of losing most of the time, seems to be very one sided ..

Games are fun at times but i can get addicted. I was a wow addict for a while and strategy games too. I liked total war and civilization. But i could go on for hours.I must say total war three kingdoms is really complicated too me a while and a lot of video's and reading to understand it.

Still now I understand the mechanics ist still really hard.

Anyway I played a bit more Medal of honor above and beyond in VR. Found that multiplayer was not really played by people. But thankfully you could add bots. (found that out later). SO i can still do multiplayer deathmatches with filled rooms. Its more fun then i normally had with counterstike and medal of honor non VR in multiplayer. Because the bots are not crazy hard and the surroundings are so nice and the leaning crouching is done by (leaning your body and crouching yoursel)

• Like 1

Played a lot more VR Medal of honor above and beyond. Too bad that the multiplayer is not really frequented that much by real people. So its a match with bots. I played it more with the GF who (i hate to admit it) usually had an equal or better score then me. 

Still after having played so much medal of honor i must say this is one of the games that does not make you motion sick and you can play it for quite some time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/20/2021 at 8:12 AM, zyphodb said:

Horizon, zero dawn, now it's got to the PC, great game,

and just starting Assassins' creed Valhalla.

They had most of the old assassins s creed game on sale 3 weeks ago ,as low as 180 baht. Brought all the old ones.. Will wait for Valhalla to come down in price .

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So God of war is visually gorgeous and gameplay is good.

But it is not excellent. I think Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain and Uncharted's last real installment were better. 

Sekiro just arrived and it looks very interesting. 

So far I would say Phantom Pain is the best PS4 game.

• Like 1