What game are you playing

minno

21 hours ago, Jillie Norman said:

God of War is kind of gloomy for me, or maybe of course, it's meant to be that way.

I totally agree. The colour scheme is gorgeous, but the depressed voice performance of Chris Judge, the subject itself, death of mother and scattering her ashes, a sick child, too much doom and gloom.

How much more uplifting is Uncharted 4, a truly great hollywood film style game, and the last of its kind.  

But then we saw with modern Batman, Walking dead, all they can give you is gore, gore, gloom, gloom and more gore and gloom.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 9:06 PM, Logosone said:

Sekiro is an awesome game.

Despite glitches, overblown difficulty. Great depth. Fun challenge.

When you say "overblown difficulty" do you mean dark souls level or even harder?

• 4 weeks later...

Playing now CIV6 totally different from the older versions as before you could make huge armies now its more difficult. Still i think its more fun this way. Havent been able to really out science the enemy like i did before and there are too many enemies close by. Still its fun to play.

Did buy mortal combat 11 it looks great but is hard to play even with a game controller so many combo's to learn. I wanted a bit more easy but it was not that expensive on steam.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Are there any gamers in the Pattaya area that are really familiar with high-end mouse pads used in professional gaming like the Japanese Artisan brand, the glass SkyPad, or the CeraPad?

I am not a gamer at all, but I have been searching for the "holy grail" of mouse pads for use in photo retouching applications.  I have bought dozens of different ones and NONE of them have satisfied my needs.

So, I designed my own and it has worked out really well!  I'm thinking of marketing it to gamers since that seems to be the most likely market for hi-end mouse pads these days.

The problem is...I am not a gamer and have no idea how they will react to it.  I want to find gamers who have worked with different high end mouses mouse pads that can give me feedback on the one I have designed.

This post is not a sneaky attempt to sell you one!  I only have the prototype that I have been using for the last year.  I just need some experienced and unbiased gamers to try it out and tell me what they think.

ALl I can say is that it is remarkably different from anything being sold today!

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I've heard great things about Resident Evil Village and Alien Isolation. As for me, I used to be a big fan of Age of Empires games, but these days I don't have much time to play. So, I've shifted to playing games on my phone for convenience. Have you ever tried any of those mobile games where you can actually win real money? It's a pretty cool concept and adds an extra thrill to gaming. I stumbled across games you can win real money. There are a couple of cool games which I play during the lunch break. Anyway, I'm new on this forum, and it's cool to connect with fellow gamers.

Edited by KennethGaines

• 9 months later...