Which fan for the office?

minno

Hey,
I would like to get a fan which is quiet and does not disturb for our new office. The room should be ventilated evenly, so that no one dies of heat, while another gets frostbite. ? How did you solve this with you? Which pedestal fans can you recommend

Hello,

We have a fairly small ofice, which is quite angled due to our table layout and therefore not suitable for normal fans. We have decided therefore for 2 tower fans, which are in 2 opposite corners and regularly move within 90 degree. This works very well.

Here is an overview of different fans so you can choose the right one for you: https://www.geekwrapped.com/guides/best-pedestal-fans . I advise you to buy adjustable device. Because there are days when it so hot that you have to turn full power on and then there are humid days where such level is too strong and unpleasant.

We have a pedestal fan which is quite old. Eventually the ball at the bottom that supports the shaft will wear through the bottom of the motor. Then one has to be clever to fix it ?

But their advantage is the single plane movement. But they are white noise noisy. Like all fans. 

If it is not a "posh" office then two old  horizontal fans from old AC units. 

A couple of Panasonic wall fans should do it,they are out of the way,

reliable (had some for 20 odd years) as with all fans they need maintenance,

which involves taking apart when they get dirty,and applying some light oil

to bearings,you can buy on LaZaDa  C.o.D for 1,117 Thb.

regards worgeordie

I will recommend certain series of Mitsubishi ceiling fans, Mitsubishi wall fans and selected Mitsubishi pedestal fans as being FAR more quiet than any Panasonic fan, Toshiba fan, Sharp Fan or Hatari fan that I have bought in Thailand. I'll wager the better Mr. Ken ceiling fans if properly installed can be whisper quiet. Big Ass fans are available in Thailand, but they are primarily focused on industrial and high end hospitality installations. Mr. Ken Fans are a worthwhile fan to consider in Thailand. 

11 hours ago, kamalabob2 said:

I will recommend certain series of Mitsubishi ceiling fans, Mitsubishi wall fans and selected Mitsubishi pedestal fans as being FAR more quiet than any Panasonic fan, Toshiba fan, Sharp Fan or Hatari fan that I have bought in Thailand. I'll wager the better Mr. Ken ceiling fans if properly installed can be whisper quiet. Big Ass fans are available in Thailand, but they are primarily focused on industrial and high end hospitality installations. Mr. Ken Fans are a worthwhile fan to consider in Thailand. 

Certainly all of our MrKen fans are not just whisper quiet but completely silent on the slower speeds. In fact the fans in my 100W LED lights are louder than the 84" fans in my play room.

FullSizeRender-2.jpeg.22006ea02de9f92f32d2af7dcbc80f05.jpeg

mitsubishi ceiling cycle fans...CY16 - GE for 15 years and no probs...now got CY16 - GT as replacements...even good in bedrooms for sleeping purposes...wall mounted 3 speed control...can't be beat, quiet and effective...and the price ain't bad either...

check it out...at 'big box' stores everywhere...

Archived