NMAX 155 REVIEW

losworld

4 hours ago, Agusts said:

I don't have personal experience with Nmax, but I'm happy with my Forza 2016, it's much more stable and smoother ride on the road as oppose to 125cc bikes that I had, it accelerates beautifully and leave behind most traffic, easy 120kph speed, can do 140 on a good day,  lots of underseat space, and breaks are very powerful, just need two fingers. It has ABS on both wheels, but I'm not sure about it's combi-break though. And tank is so big,  you fill up and forget. Very comfy seat, dash and mirror are so nicely located...

Okay, it's a bit bigger and heavier, but I don't have any problem going through traffic, need a bit more room for parking, all in all highly recommended, I never go back to small bikes...

Thanks, but what you think about bangkok traffic and nmax vs Forza ?

1 hour ago, Zaid said:

I would get the new forza if you have the extra cash.  It is a very good bike.  Around town i would take the nmax over the non new model forza just because the forza is heavier and more cumbersome.

4 hours ago, Zaid said:

Well, if you only ride in Bangkok traffic,  then get a Click,  perfect...

But if long distance and at speed 50% of the time,  then Forza worth it...

I don't think new Forza has much advantage over old model, same engine,  breaks , shocks etc. , more expensive... now Xmax, that is worth the extra cost, bigger engine, more power...

Thanks, yesterday tried used Forza. Strange feelings. Very stable, not difficult to ride. But less leg's room then nmax and the seet is very uncomfortable, nmax better.  I'm 178cm. But this stable riding was not bad ))

On 5/7/2019 at 11:32 AM, Zaid said:

Thanks, yesterday tried used Forza. Strange feelings. Very stable, not difficult to ride. But less leg's room then nmax and the seet is very uncomfortable, nmax better.  I'm 178cm. But this stable riding was not bad ))

I'm 175cm, on a good day...lol, no problem on Forza. And I love the seat rest edge at the end, on long rides I can push against it and have a different sitting postion,  in fact you can have many sitting postions, I have never heard anyone complain about the legroom though.... 

But now you have tried both you can make an inform decision,  can't go much wrong with either of these...,  but PCX is in a big disadvantage to these by not having a disk break on the back, let alone ABS on any wheel at all...!!! 

On 5/8/2019 at 4:00 PM, Agusts said:

I'm 175cm, on a good day...lol, no problem on Forza. And I love the seat rest edge at the end, on long rides I can push against it and have a different sitting postion,  in fact you can have many sitting postions, I have never heard anyone complain about the legroom though.... 

But now you have tried both you can make an inform decision,  can't go much wrong with either of these...,  but PCX is in a big disadvantage to these by not having a disk break on the back, let alone ABS on any wheel at all...!!! 

Everything right, but only one thing that's worry me. Its BKK traffic) Its difficult to find somebody on old Forza, don't know why. May be because difficult to ride. But too much new Yamaha xmax.

Archived