MAG 254 OR 256 IPTV Box

somo

Anyone know where I can buy one of these boxes here in Thailand?

I don't want an android box but one of these linux ones.

I don't want to buy on ebay etc as there may be a customs complication.

Thanks for your help

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a MAG322W1 at home now for testing, from an IPTV provider with servers in Europe. The box comes with the subscription, but was free to try for two days. Didn't work great for me, supposedly because my internet connection is too slow. (I should have 200 Mbps down, but when speed testing I only get 30).

Might work for you though, if your internet connection is better than mine. I'll PM you the contact information to the IPTV provider if you want to try it out.

On 9/7/2018 at 10:35 AM, WorriedNoodle said:

You shouldn't need 200mbps to watch IPTV. I get full HD with the basic 30mbps packages and they also work fine with 10mbps mobile data packages.

it is because as he stated that his provider has servers in europe, probably eastern european gypsy servers.

he should use a provider that has servers on west coast USA or AUS , plenty of international bandwidth to play with

The servers are in Amsterdam.

Agree, 30 Mbps should be plenty. Netflix streams at the highest definition at 5 Mbps. I'm using this now, and there's no problems.

On 9/10/2018 at 8:14 AM, skippy121 said:

he should use a provider that has servers on west coast USA or AUS , plenty of international bandwidth to play with

Absolutely! Can you recommend me one?

Archived