Suggestions on facilities to practice chipping or putting in Bangkok

arjunk

Hi,

Was wondering if the more experienced golfers here have any favorite places to recommend in Bangkok where one could practice more chipping or putting. Don't see this at many of the driving ranges around.

Especially if you have any suggestions close to the Lat Krabang area.

Thanks.

Very hard to find sadly. Lots of the more decent courses have putting greens and chipping / sand areas, but not many driving ranges do. 

I played recently at Muang Kaew and they had good facilities to practice, although I am not sure if you can just walk on them without actually playing a round. Might be worth trying until they question you. 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 2:10 PM, BobbyL said:

Very hard to find sadly. Lots of the more decent courses have putting greens and chipping / sand areas, but not many driving ranges do. 

I played recently at Muang Kaew and they had good facilities to practice, although I am not sure if you can just walk on them without actually playing a round. Might be worth trying until they question you. 

Muang Ake 1 has both. Drive in ...don't stop at the bag drop ... park the car ...go inside and have coffee ...do a reckee ... get your clubs and enjoy. 

PS ... I haven't suggested this

PPS ... it's nice course to play ...MrsJ and myself now play twice a week

• Like 1