Pattaya police find no prostitution in "World Class" Walking Street!

webfact

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Yes. It's time for society to move on. We can do better than that.

Sure.  You can close down a place but not a people.

Especially not a people that have got it open for business.

Just loads of exceptionally friendly women with mind blowingly high sex drives and guys who pull them just leave a donation after a short or long time of hanging out with them.

Also some exceptionally understanding bosses who let the employees take time off work to hang out with their new friends....

This is the most amazing story ever. 

Does this make the police seem amazing.... no crime.... despite repeated stories in the media covering crimes in pattaya every single day.

My brain is i  agony.

Did April 1st already pass?

5 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

Nothing to do with being tipped off in advance then or was it just the entourage of police, army, officials, camera crews that tipped them off

Or that red light that starts flashing over the entry door, that tell the girls to quickly pull their knickers up, when police are spotted!

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was true. Does anyone still go to Pattaya for the walking street girls anymore? 

Last time I walked through there, the first half of the street was full of Chinese tour groups following guides with pennants and the second half was a lot of “Indian Clubs” with that screechy Bollywood music wafting into the streets.  

I can’t imagine that scene putting anyone in the mood for much of anything other than finding the first flight out.

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Its all about saving face. Would you rather them just close the whole place down?

it will go broke and close down all by itself once the punters leave to find a new town with willing girls, it must be Pattayer's biggest earner, no wonder the cops went blind for the day.

5 hours ago, crealy22 said:

You could not make this stuff up.
Make themselves look quite stupid.
But that is what I like about Thailand.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

Damn.  You said it first!!  But adding:  "None so blind as those who do not want to see."   Well obviously I will.will not be going back to Walking Street again.  So it is just soi's  6 to whatever, yright?

And bhat busses don't go up and down soi burakhow, boats don't pick up and deliver passengers from the beach, taxis use meters, nobody drives their bike on the beach road footpath, girls don't work the bars on soi 6 before 18:00 hours and more ad nauseum.

All thanks to the bib!

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Police checks on Pattaya's famed red light center of Walking Street found absolutely no evidence of prostitution.

And there were no drugs or weapons either, reported Sanook.

OMG that is the biggest lie in the history of lies in Thailand 

and do you think tourists believe you? 

NO NO AND NO 

Archived