Pattaya police find no prostitution in "World Class" Walking Street!

webfact

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely no evidence of prostitution.  No used condoms, no photographic or video evidence or postings on social media, no receipt books recording bar fine next to a lady's number, no DNA spillage and not even anyone on the street asking prices for short time or long time.  It's definitely not happening.

RE - Police checks on Pattaya's famed red light center of Walking Street found absolutely no evidence of prostitution.

It seems to be with the Pattaya police as for the forest warden who were unable to see the forest for the trees….

5 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

With any police presence, nobody is ever going to openly break the law.
Bar girls are more than capable of acting all sweet and innocent. Just ask all the newbie Farangs who come here and get taken for a ride.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Many of the venues are owned by policemen or they have financial interests in them.  This exercise in PR will have been well planned with everyone singing form the same hymn sheet.  I suspect it was done over the Mothers Day weekend when many of the hookers were away visiting their mums.  If there is anyone dumb enough to believe that anyone in Thailand would play a straight bat then I envy your naivety.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Its all about saving face. Would you rather them just close the whole place down?

6 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Yes. It's time for society to move on. We can do better than that.

:cheesy: Hello! Its the High Horse Club in town!

probably the police own most of it anyway or at least receive 'annuities'  

Cop to bar owner:  "is there any prostitution here"

Bar owner: "of course not!"

Cop: "I thought so, same time next month?, carry on!"

6 hours ago, crealy22 said:

You could not make this stuff up.
Make themselves look quite stupid.
But that is what I like about Thailand.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

The Bib in LOS are better comics then the" Keystone Cops"

3 minutes ago, bsdthai said:

i dont know if i read this wrong or what but i read in to it that the police were enjoying a long weekend break at some resort so no criminal behavior could have been reported. 

Nothing surprises me in thailand

Archived