Pattaya police find no prostitution in "World Class" Walking Street!

webfact

23 minutes ago, upu2 said:

Yes

T first went Pattaya  when there wasn't any hookers there (I took my own from BKK) then started coming there more often  (as did the majority of all farangs) when there were an abundance of them.Pattaya was built on the hooker trade with the bars and clubs existing because of them.Close the hooker trade there then Pattaya is back to a farang abandon village.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Its all about saving face. Would you rather them just close the whole place down?

I wouldn't mind if they shuttered Walking Street. If they did, the police would be the biggest losers.

1 minute ago, tropo said:

I wouldn't mind if they shuttered Walking Street. If they did, the police would be the biggest losers.

they will never close soi 6 as it is actually a nun convent school with classrooms spread out

7 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Its all about saving face. Would you rather them just close the whole place down?

saving face means not accepting reality then,   dont know what a psychiatrist would make of that.    And,  a country full of them  ??????

Well they just killed of the tourist visitors from 3/4 of the world with that report. If there are no hookers in Pattaya now everyone will have to find somewhere else to go.

Can someone explain to me the definition of "World Class" please? I may have got confused as to the meaning.....

7 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Technically a true statement, the prostitution doesn't happen in walking st, it happens in hotel rooms elsewhere. I went to the ocean yesterday and saw no evidence of people eating fish.

As much as people laugh but you are 100% correct. Nothing happens in the bar. Even when you pay the bar fine, it’s money to take the girl away from her work. So in fact no prostitution takes place on walking street , to catch someone with evidence , they would need to pay the bar  with marked notes, for girl to take you either upstairs or nearby to perform the act , only then they can confirm prostitution.

“We found no sign, no sign at all of prostitution” said the police spokesman at a press conference outside the fine dining establishment named “No Money, No Honey” and  across the street from a drive through STD clinic.

Who would even consider the possibility that there is prostitution in Pattaya. The city is famous for it's malls, go cart tracks, golf courses, churches, temples, and pristine beaches. Sex? Who is kidding who here? 

From what I have been told, since there is no prostitution within the city limits, all bar fines will be waved starting today, into the foreseeable future. 

Why even engage in this charade? What was the point? So the police could tell us the city was "clean"? If there is a source that is less credible than the police in this country, could someone bring them to my attention. Sanitation workers have far more credibility. The amount of money being made in that town by the revenue collection agents (the guys posing as policemen) is astounding. 

6 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

so can debate about world issues and discuss Boris's latest brain fart

"What do you think of the latest brain fart about burkhas?" 

"Aroi mak! I like eat breakfart burger at McDonald."

"No, no... I mean about Boris...."

"Yes poris come bar last night take money. No good!" 

1 hour ago, soistalker said:

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

OTT -  and it took me ages to find the  - submit reply  button  -  so all in all not a bad post

1 hour ago, AsiaHand said:

T first went Pattaya  when there wasn't any hookers there (I took my own from BKK) then started coming there more often  (as did the majority of all farangs) when there were an abundance of them.Pattaya was built on the hooker trade with the bars and clubs existing because of them.Close the hooker trade there then Pattaya is back to a farang abandon village.

That is probably the smartest comments I have ever heard on here.

Thank you so much for your input I live here but had no idea.

Thanks again.

7 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

That's called "Stating the obvious". Even you must admit that these clowns deserve to be laughed at. Better they just keep quiet.

I heard a rumor from somewhere, that there were large numbers of Russian and African prostitutes given a special day and night pass to Water World for the duration of the First Class Resort check done by the boys in brown.  

Apparently, no one was checking Water World at the time.

Archived