Pattaya police find no prostitution in "World Class" Walking Street!

webfact

4 minutes ago, 0815 said:

...and all guests in the bars where drinking juice or tea and singing HALLELUJA  ?

Did they have an entertainment license for the singing?

Better singing than playing darts or Bridge?

Least there is no hypocrisy here! ?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These PR exercises are nothing new. As long as bars/gogos stick to the terms of their licences, don't employ underage or non-Thai girls, and don't have conspicuous ST rooms on the premises, they're not doing anything illegal. Walking Street bars tend to stick to the rules. Buying drinks for and barfining girls is perfectly legal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Would you really expect to find anything illeagal in sight when just 3 hours earlier another contingent of his men went around to all those bars warning them of the upcoming police 'tour'........ LOL......... I was at a string of bars just outside of Pattaya a year or so ago when the cops came to every bar telling the owner/mamasans that the police wer coming in a few hours so they must get all the under-age girls and any girl who can't pass a pee-test off the premises (and collecting all the brown envelopes for the warning)...... Sure enough.... a couple hours later the police checked out the bars and found 'NO VIOLATIONS' at all...... If those 'Massage Parlours' in Bankok the last couple years had had similar warnings they would have passed easily as well...... LOL......

What a laugh this place has become...... EVEN WORSE than the 'past' few corrupt governments.......

Of course they found no evidence.   It is after all illegal, as is under age sex and for that matter breaking the speed limit whilst driving and naturally as we all know Thais strictly follow and obey the law of the land,

And I thought they couldn't teach stupid or could they? Two days before the inspection I was at a number of my favorite places and the girls were filling out a form and making copies of their I.D. first the form look like an immigration form but the girl told me police coming application to work. 

Two nights later having drink girls were dancing topless, the lights flashed girls started to gather their tops and got off stage and new set quickly ran on stage.

I already paid my bill was sticking around to see some tits before leaving I should have stuck around so I can actually see first hand what fools look like!

There is also no one dying from driving in Thailand, crosswalk lights are all working and drivers all stopping for pedestrians, all tourist and locals obeying the law in the so call Happy Zone?

It must take a lot of training to get up in front of all the cameras and say it with a straight face.  Amazing Thailand??

My question is.

Why did sanook even bother to write this? Why did they think it was news?

The police do lots of things every day but most things do not  make the news. To even consider making this news is weird. 

Perhaps told to write this I would say.

True . You pay the bar not the girl , and that covers their loss of potential earnings due to lack of staff . Then 

whatever you do between the two of you in private is up to the pair of you 

that cant and isn’t against the law . 

Ive never seen posters in bars advertising price for sleeping with bar girls . 

None of this affects me any longer ( unfortunately) lol . But I can see why this what the police concluded . Again . 

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

Good to start the day with a joke...

Well, there are assignations, but not the beast with two backs (or one). Probably cubby holes for a quick (& unsatisfying poke), but the cops are correct. Any illegal sex for money takes place away from the Walking Street. "When in Rome, amici..." 

18 minutes ago, jgarbo said:

Well, there are assignations, but not the beast with two backs (or one). Probably cubby holes for a quick (& unsatisfying poke), but the cops are correct. Any illegal sex for money takes place away from the Walking Street. "When in Rome, amici..." 

And the prostitutes are all Mother Theresa's relatives? 

Archived