Pattaya police find no prostitution in "World Class" Walking Street!

webfact

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did they try ringing the numbers on well known sites to get girl/boy/ladyboy to come to your hotel room? Or bell captain's office for pictures of what you want sent to your room? Bet they all went back for soapy massage, on the boss, for job well done.
What has that got to do with regular police checks of bars?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

They do not even realize that telling such fairy tales makes them lose face .
Why is it a fairy tale? Very few Walking Street bars have prostitution on the premises?

It would seem some people commenting have never been to Walking Street or gone into a gogo bar!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

To find evidence of prostitution they would have to go undercover and barfine and then see what happened at a hotel. No-one is ever going to find prostitution by walking simply along Walking Street. But they wouldn't do that as it would tarnish Pattaya's pristine image. And, of course, that still wouldn't connect directly to the bars, which always say that what a girl gets up to elsewhere is nothing to do with them.

Thailand #1 in hypocrisy.

I'm living in Pattaya.....15 years already, time is flying.. I can testify that I have ....

Never seen a taxi without meter

Never seen any garbage on the beach

Never seen any prostitute

Never seen any junky

Never seen any unfaithful woman

Never seen any nudity 

Never seen any place overcharging Farangs

Never seen any corrupted official

Never seen any strange looking people

Never seen etc...etc...etc...

Ah...forgot to tell you I'm blind but....my labrador told me that what you are seeing guys is 100% true...and I trust my lovely dog....

When I was in this city 3 years ago for one day;

I met a policeman who took money from me without any grounds.

I met the receptionist at the hotel who told me in the face
  that I am white and I have to pay more for the room,

I met a white tourist robbed by a ladyboy  or something and a 60-year-old prostitute was collecting money for him for a bottle of water

Just one day !!!

17 hours ago, Crossy said:

Evidently, they left their guide dogs at the cop shop.

I thought it was April fool's day. 

Nope.

Checked I wasn't still asleep. 

Nope.

Checked out the definition of the word just in case I was wrong.

Nope.

Its still the same..

Screenshot_20180815-021814_Chrome.jpg

Maybe it was a quiet night?

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Police checks on Pattaya's famed red light center of Walking Street found absolutely no evidence of prostitution.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Pattaya station chief Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch

Isn't this the same clown who pops up with ridiculous and irrelevant cockamania statements from time to time such as the one below(actual headline copy&paste) back in February 2018?

Pattaya police chief: "Don't attack tourists - it will damage the image of tourism in Pattaya"

20 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Its all about saving face. Would you rather them just close the whole place down?

Actually yes !!

If the owners used a bit of imagination, clubbed together they could turn Pattaya into a world class family resort that it now pretends to be.

not just a walking street of bars etc, all for "singles" looking for beer & sex!

A place for real families to relax, who would spend a lot more money,

the working girls I'm sure would rather have real jobs and serve customers food & drink as apposed to selling themselves to make money because the owners refuse to pay them a living wage!

It would clean up the drunk behaviour, cut down the drug related crimes, eliminate prostitution & people smuggling

just to name a few benefits!

Archived