Attempted rape as eighteen year old Pattaya woman tied up and super glued in her own home

webfact

Attempted rape as eighteen year old Pattaya woman tied up and super glued in her own home

2pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

Nong Prue police are investigating what Manager called an evil crime on Tuesday.

An eighteen year old woman was tied up with a phone charger as a man tried to rape her. After she resisted super glue was put in her eye and a phone was stolen, it was claimed.

An uncle is one of two men helping police with their inquiries.

Police arrived at house number 40/26 Moo 9 belonging to Nongyao Theppithak, 46, yesterday afternoon. Her daughter Napasorn Lakudomsak, 18, had already been taken to Pattaya Bangkok hospital after super glue had been put in her right eye.

They found a phone charger and glue stains on a cushion where Napasorn had been sleeping.

The mother said that she had gone to work in her salon in Thepprasit. She had received a call from her daughter saying that a man had tried to rape her and had stolen an iPhone 7 Plus belonging to her mother. He had then fled.

The call came from the phone of Manote Jityaem, 29, the elder brother of the victim's father.

The victim told her mother she had been hit in the stomach, tied up with the charger and some underwear and then had glue put in her eye after she resisted.

The mother said there was no barking of the dog so she believed it was an inside job.

Manote has been staying with the family for two weeks while he has a job in the area.

Police said CCTV confirmed no one had entered the house. In addition Manote was seen on camera going to a side storage area to get glue.

There was evidence of dried glue on his arm.

He was found to have drugs in his system but denied involvement.

Another man - Attaphon Sulaiman, 39 - who was also staying at the house tested positive for drugs as well and is also helping police with their inquiries.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-15

32 minutes ago, LazySlipper said:

Attempting to rape your cousin... then probably blinding her. Wow! I've been here too long and I sometimes forget that things like this go on all over the world. Or do they?

Reprehensible

"Manote Jityaem, 29, the elder brother of the victim's father" That would be raping your niece. It also implies the victims father is younger than 29 and has an 18 year old daughter. Hmm interesting

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Police said CCTV confirmed no one had entered the house. In addition Manote was seen on camera going to a side storage area to get glue.

There was evidence of dried glue on his arm.

He was found to have drugs in his system but denied involvement.

So seen buying glue; some on his arm; drugged up and still denies the charge.  The whole of Thailand is in similar denial.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Pathetic reporting, how on earth can a 29 year old be the elder brother of the 18 year old victims father.

You never heard that joke?  'What's the definition of a rural Thai virgin?  A girl under the age of 12, who can run faster than her brothers.'

1 hour ago, cookieqw said:

Mother goes to work without her 7+ strange, she must have an X as backup

Of course she did, how else did she know the dog wasn’t barking? She had the Bluetooth switched on between the two phones. Derrrr

19 hours ago, colinneil said:

Yes maybe step father  but my comment was about bad reporting, in the above article it clearly states father, no mention of him being a step father.

All you can mention is the relationship, nothing about how it's such a dispicable crime - the mind boggles...

21 hours ago, OZJAY said:

"Manote Jityaem, 29, the elder brother of the victim's father" That would be raping your niece. It also implies the victims father is younger than 29 and has an 18 year old daughter. Hmm interesting

Must have taken you some time to do the Maths... thanks you saved me the trouble so now I can edit my post.

horrible people, acting in tandem which makes it even worse.

what a disgrace they are for Thailand.

The 0,0 ... % that in the most vicious and contemptible way
are spoiling the perception of a Land of Smiles. 

Archived