Here come the Thai moral sex crusaders: Students forbidden from doing anything naughty anywhere anytime!

webfact

32 minutes ago, Artisi said:

well before 13 , many 13 year old's already being screwed by uncles and others - but that's ok, the old adage applies - families that pray screw together stay together.

ONLY IN A FEW CASES DO THEY STAY TOGETHER............after the 'youngsters' talk about it to a friend or teacher or other...... then the 'shit-hits-the-fan' and the 'price is paid'.......

I might re-word your comment: "the family who PREY together"...... Uncles and step-dads 'Preying' on the 'Kids'.......

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Keep them dumb and underexposed to the world.

Could you imagine being a university student in Thailand? It must be truly awful. 

My wife couldn't believe what the life of a student was like when she went to study in England a few years ago. Highly interesting topics, seminars where you are allowed to openly question lecturers theories, offer your own opinion on research, producing high quality group projects, studying a variety of professional development courses, not having to wear a uniform and wai every senior Tom, Dick and Harry, going out and having fun. 

It is all the complete opposite of here.  

Thankfully most of the kids pay no attention to these retards.

1 hour ago, 300sd said:

Yeh well what about the adults who do naughty things to the students?

That may be a larger problem, especially when these young people look up to some of these figures, whether in authority or elsewhere. I'm sure this is a well known problem in Isan, that is kept very quiet!

Yes...... This is a far bigger problem...... for sure in Thailand but elsewhere as well.... But Thailand being a place where 'Foreign Criminals' (as in another post) blend in so well...... Is also a 'Haven' for those 'above others' to 'abuse' their seniority...... Teachers and elders taking advantage of their position to 'breed' those who are under their power (their superior authority).......  While they know that so many of the 'law-enforcement' can be bought-off cheaply when they get caught....... TIT.... This Is Thailand.....

However I know it happens elsewhere... Mostly where 'law-enforcement is similar to Thailands (almost non-existant).... 

After 35 years of expecting things to improve here in Thailand......... I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!   

It keeps getting worse.... Not better.....

1 minute ago, sawadeeken said:

Yes...... This is a far bigger problem...... for sure in Thailand but elsewhere as well.... But Thailand being a place where 'Foreign Criminals' (as in another post) blend in so well...... Is also a 'Haven' for those 'above others' to 'abuse' their seniority...... Teachers and elders taking advantage of their position to 'breed' those who are under their power (their superior authority).......  While they know that so many of the 'law-enforcement' can be bought-off cheaply when they get caught....... TIT.... This Is Thailand.....

However I know it happens elsewhere... Mostly where 'law-enforcement is similar to Thailands (almost non-existant).... 

After 35 years of expecting things to improve here in Thailand......... I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!   

It keeps getting worse.... Not better.....

You've just turned around students having sex with each other into farang teachers are the ones doing most of the damage.

Nonsense. Kids are having sex of their own volition.

There isn't a vast conspiracy of Thai and farang teachers violating students. Does it happen?

Yes.

Is it nearly on the scale of student with student sex?

no where near.

1 hour ago, rott said:

Bruce nobody on here knows any bar girls, I am surprised that you felt it needed saying.

If you ever looked for bar girls in Chiang Mai you'd understand, they are incredibly forgettable (except the scary katooey ones).

8 hours ago, billd766 said:

There is one unwritten measure which has been upheld for many decades now.

DON'T give Thai students any real, meaningful and useful education at all.

Real, meaningful and useful education is literally forbidden. 

Interesting 

its weird - you live here ( well maybe 1% ) and as ever going on and on how crap the place is - how the West has the most fabulous education system ( look at the stats for mental illness / problems / suicide rates amongst students ) 

Have any of you actually taught teenagers? 

I used tell my all girl classes - all men are bastards - I can guarantee at least 5 of you will become pregnant by the end of the year - you can’t say that they would say - always correct . 

And don’t think you can come back with your screaming baby . 

Its the non stop Thai bashing , oh I’m from Europe, USA - I’m so superior .

oops - terrorism , drugs, paedophila , murders, burglary, theft, crime, corporate greed, rape, acid attacks, illegal immigration, forced marriages, cults , vegans ( the worst ) endless self analysis, shrinks , envy, BMWs ( second worst ) , fixing diesel emissions, subsidized wind farms , the whole climate change fiasco ( making a few people billionaires) , lying politicians, a psychologically  suspect American president , sucking up to horrendous Muslim countries, sucking up to Putin, the arms business- anyone for cluster bombs ? 

Anything else - please add to to the list - and get rid  of that I’m holier than thou attitude.

Rant over 

Going to take the little dog for his walk .

please add to the list . 

32 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

You've just turned around students having sex with each other into farang teachers are the ones doing most of the damage.

Nonsense. Kids are having sex of their own volition.

There isn't a vast conspiracy of Thai and farang teachers violating students. Does it happen?

Yes.

Is it nearly on the scale of student with student sex?

no where near.

It wasn't about farang teachers, it was basically about those in authority preying on students. 

16 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

Interesting 

its weird - you live here ( well maybe 1% ) and as ever going on and on how crap the place is - how the West has the most fabulous education system ( look at the stats for mental illness / problems / suicide rates amongst students ) 

Have any of you actually taught teenagers? 

I used tell my all girl classes - all men are bastards - I can guarantee at least 5 of you will become pregnant by the end of the year - you can’t say that they would say - always correct . 

And don’t think you can come back with your screaming baby . 

Its the non stop Thai bashing , oh I’m from Europe, USA - I’m so superior .

oops - terrorism , drugs, paedophila , murders, burglary, theft, crime, corporate greed, rape, acid attacks, illegal immigration, forced marriages, cults , vegans ( the worst ) endless self analysis, shrinks , envy, BMWs ( second worst ) , fixing diesel emissions, subsidized wind farms , the whole climate change fiasco ( making a few people billionaires) , lying politicians, a psychologically  suspect American president , sucking up to horrendous Muslim countries, sucking up to Putin, the arms business- anyone for cluster bombs ? 

Anything else - please add to to the list - and get rid  of that I’m holier than thou attitude.

Rant over 

Going to take the little dog for his walk .

please add to the list . 

Pleased the rant is over, we can all get on with what the post is about. 

23 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Pleased the rant is over, we can all get on with what the post is about. 

OK

No problem - all I’m saying if you have taught teenagers - it’s what happens .

And fighting against the holier than thou types that constantly do down Thailand .

Regards 

Forgive if I buck the trend here. What these idiots are trying to impose on the school kids would that not be a parents job to make sure they have times to be home, time to make sure study homework was done Time to make sure jobs are done around the house. Its called discipline God to forbid me to do they discipline their kids here or is the job of teachers When I was a kid we were shown both school and home about sex when we turned 13 Teenager That way the onus would fall back on the kid what they wanted to do You can do your best for your kids and hope they make right choices

18 hours ago, webfact said:

The education authorities wanted powers to sanction students for inappropriate and promiscuous behavior anywhere anytime.

And who will police the students' actions?  Will they have the equivalent of the Islamic Mutawa'ah prowling around checking under every bush?  Perhaps the army could be equipped with measuring tapes to check skirt lengths - they would enjoy that!

18 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

Yes, by comparison, all the farang  student sex tourists who come to Thailand are geniuses ... and as they get older they become even more intelligent.

I am not referring to tourists / sex tourists at all in my post. There are many people who come here with jobs and careers and aren't just here for bar girls. 

I was simply referring to personal points I have been told by my wife and some of her friends who have studied in Thailand and also abroad.

20 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

You are going to stop 18-21 year old men and women from having sex?

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Good luck!

PS We are all anonymous here...

Even allowing for differences in cultures, how many members think Thai men and women are virgins when they graduate?

How many members were virgins when they graduated Uni?

How many members think this will be a effective policy?

oooops, duplicate comment deleted.
to many pages to read on this topic of interest to all on TV it seems

New measures proposed by the Ministry of Education and now endorsed by a ministerial committee are banning students from having sexual contact anywhere.

The country is well known for hundreds of thousands of brothels, massage parlours, Go-Go bars and barbeers that it doesn't make any sense to tell young adults that sex is something bad. 

I'm speechless and wondering what's next?

My heart goes out to all Thai students. It is the last place in the world I would want to be a student. Unless and until they are able to say to their teachers: "You are wrong. This is why I think this is the correct answer", things will never change. 

They are teenagers. They want to have some fun. And the fact that their classmates are some of the prettiest women on earth does not help them to behave! Let them have some fun. Oppressing them makes the forbidden fruit even sweeter. 

That is virtually impossible here. Instead, they are addressing this from the outside in.

The goons in charge are focusing their efforts in all the wrong areas. They are trying to make Thailand a Quaker State. A land of purity. Total BS. Nonsense. Misplaced priorities, and wasted efforts. They should be focusing their efforts on rebuilding the educational system from the ground up. And working on traffic and public safety, easing import tariffs, making visa policy simpler, and more friendly, boosting Western tourism, real crackdowns on slavery, and illegal fishing instead of nonsensical hyperbole, cleaning up the water, the air, the rivers, and the beaches, and other things that actually improve lives.

Little P. Not making Thailand great again. And moving the nation backwards at an astonishing and alarming pace.

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

My heart goes out to all Thai students. It is the last place in the world I would want to be a student. Unless and until they are able to say "teacher you are wrong, and this is my theory of why you have not addresses this issue correctly", there will be no change or progress. That is virtually impossible here. Instead, they are addressing this from the outside in.

The goons in charge are focusing their efforts in all the wrong areas. They are trying to make Thailand a Quaker State. A land of purity. Total BS. Nonsense. Misplaced priorities, and wasted efforts. They should be focusing their efforts on improving the educational system from the bottom up, traffic and public safety, easing import tariffs, making visa policy simpler, and more friendly, boosting Western tourism, real croneackdowns on slavery, and illegal fishing instead of nonsensical hyperbole, cleaning up the water, the air, the rivers, and the beaches, and other things that actually improve lives.

Little P. Not making Thailand great again. And moving the nation backwards at an astonishing and alarming pace.  

Correct Mike. We all know when you become teenagers The hormones Testosterone levels start to rise. I am afraid that is part of growing up. They just don't get this, do they? My question is how can you stop a teenager from being a teenager Psst MrPm what you are trying to control here happens in every country in the world, Welcome to the 21 st century Thai Gov 

I taught for a short time in a school where seven 15 year old Thai boys had sex with a 15 year old Thai girl in the basement boys toilet and put it on social media - parents and teachers didn’t know about it until it was reported by a student three months later and was picked up by the media. I think at present Thai teen agers have far too much freedom. Freedom to take the exhausts of their motorbikes and roar round at 4am, freedom to own and use guns, freedom to not go to school, freedom to use Yabba, freedom to get girls pregnant and walk away leaving society with the problem and freedom to ignore teacher and parent sanctions and controls. But the solutions mentioned in this article are obviously NOT the way to tackle that problem - finally added to that its also Thaivisa clickbait as usual!!

Archived