BANGKOK 17 February 2019 20:25
kevvy

Royal project shop closing Chiang Rai

As my wife knows the girls in the Royal Project shop they told her today they will be closing at the end of this month .

But there is good news , they will re open in December with a much larger store. You will be able to buy the produce from tops , and I am sure tops will mark it up 

to suit themselves.

Thanks for the news, I usually buy the same product in Tops if they have sold out at the RP shop anyway.

A little older and more expensive as you say.

• Like 2

the new store will be the same shop, they said expansion , so we think it will take over the shop next door.

Any news of when this reopens?

Some one I saw in town today said the end of this month.

Read somewhere that there is a Royal Project shop in the Flower Market close to the Bus station in the city.

• Like 1

the girls in a food shop said to my wife 26th of January , sceadugenga, your friend was right.

• Thanks 1

No sign of it today.

I miss the little stall that was in front of it that did the ricepaper rolls as well.

• Like 1

I went to Central and didn't see any sign of the Royal Project store. So went into Tops and they no longer had several of my hard to find import items. Less and less reason to go to the bother of stopping at Central with the parking difficulty and all. My take anyway. 

• Like 1

Been in Bangkok for 10 days and went to central today , plenty of parking in the new car park and seen no royal project shop open as yet. Wife asked her friend and she now says it will open on 15th Feb,,here's hoping