K-Hotel and Restaurant Owner Werner Karasek died in accident

ALFREDO

Werner Karasek, Ex Austrian Basketball National Team Player for a long time and Pioneer-Entrepreneur in Patongs Hotel - (K-Hotel) and Restaurant scene (K-Restaurant) since 1985 on Rattuthit Road near Soi Bangla

- towering with 2+ Meters over the crowds on his Soi Bangla rounds -

died end of June in a tragic accident

much to early with 62,

during a visit in his home country - he fell out of a second floor window in his home.

He was visiting Austria to get a ankle prosthesis - so a bit shaky on his legs and was with his youngest children there and his young wife.

I knew him well since 1990 and it was always a pleasure to have nice and fun conversations with him with good food in his Restaurant.

One of the last photos from him at Airport 

https://m.noen.at/baden/fenstersturz-in-baden-tragischer-tod-eines-badener-hoteliers-werner-karasek-voeslauer-strasse-fenstersturz-102246122

FB_IMG_1534356060881.jpg

3 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Never met him but he was a family man and family will suffer.  RIP and condolences to his young family.

3 hours ago, huuwi said:

I second that, Werner was a fun guy and very generous. He sure will be missed. RIP my friend.

You both completely right - thank you for friendly answer. 

In his case - he was generous with his money and his love and affection to women - so it is unfortunatelly more than one family and some children who he cared all well, who will suffer. ?

23 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

Brian tried to rip hm off for the land back in 85 where K hotel is

Oh ? never heard of that. 

I hope, he thought of such a accident possibility and left a last will and made it not to difficult for his young children to get their right to.

At least to qualify easy for getting a Orphans Pension from the Austrian Pension Fund. 

Archived